Hollyhop23
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Anyone doing the Wjec criminology unit 2 paper tomorrow? What do you think is going to come up ? I am hoping individualstic theories come up.
-Francesca-
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm doing this exam next week on Monday! Can you remember what was on the paper last year?
Hollyhop23
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I remember there being questions on individualistic theories I think there was question where I brought in things like Sarah’s law and Claire’s law

I can’t remember what else sorry

I hope it goes well good luck
-Francesca-
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thanks! I really hate this subject but I'm hoping I do well, as I wanna go to York next year. Is second year crim any better than first year
Hollyhop23
Rep:
?
(Original post by -Francesca-)
Thanks! I really hate this subject but I'm hoping I do well, as I wanna go to York next year. Is second year crim any better than first year
I personally enjoyed the coursework unit as it is about crime scene to the court room but I find the exam unit a lot harder. The benefit to the exam unit is that it has elements of all the four units across the two years.
-Francesca-
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Hollyhop23)
I personally enjoyed the coursework unit as it is about crime scene to the court room but I find the exam unit a lot harder. The benefit to the exam unit is that it has elements of all the four units across the two years.
I just hate the whole subject 😂😂😂 I do law so I'm hoping there will be a lot of it in second year!
Hollyhop23
Rep:
?
(Original post by -Francesca-)
I just hate the whole subject 😂😂😂 I do law so I'm hoping there will be a lot of it in second year!
There is parts of law for example rules of evidence, what rights victims offenders and witness have

I would have liked to do law but my sixth form don’t offer it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (726)
33.81%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (920)
42.85%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (407)
18.96%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (94)
4.38%

Watched Threads