The Student Room Group

Does anyone want edexcel economics notes? + Exam technique

Scroll to see replies

Hi could you send it to me please? I really struggle with economics and you’d be a life saver
Would you be able to send me the link also?
Reply 62
Hi, Could you please send me the link to you Micro and Macro revision notes and the exam techiques too
may i recieve the link. Thanks
Reply 64
Could I have the link please? Many thanks :smile:
Could I please have the link?
Original post by addingishard
I have made notes on all micro and macro topics, plus a document on exam technique and key real world application points (for micro and macro). I don't know if im allowed to post links so just PM me for the dropbox link. Edexcel A2 students only (or AS if you want some for next year, but the macro figures will be out of date by then so you will have to replace them)

please could i have a link? im currently studying a2 edexcel A :frown:
may you send me the link please
yes please!!
could I please !!!
Reply 70
I have made notes on all micro and macro topics, plus a document on exam technique and key real world application points (for micro and macro). I don't know if im allowed to post links so just PM me for the dropbox link. Edexcel A2 students only (or AS if you want some for next year, but the macro figures will be out of date by then so you will have to replace them)
could you please send me the link, thank you
Hi, could you also send me the link please. Thank you x
Could you share me the link please, or anyone who has it, thanks x

could i have that link too please? thank you!
yes could u send me the link please?
Hello, would i also be able to get those notes if you still have them? thank you
Reply 76
A2 Edexcel economics student here, could you please send me the link? Thank you so much.
Hello. Can I also have a link as well please?Thank you!!
Hey! Could you send me the link too please? :smile:
Did anyone here sit the Unit 1 and 2 AS paper (8EC01/02) -2018

if so, could you please let me know the questions that came up

i would really appreciate it

thank you...
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending