The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Adult nursing 2017 shrewsbury campus

Hi guys, i was wondering where do you get the occupational health check form from? Because I have received an offer but i havent received any pdf or documents. Im Going to staffordshire uni, shrewsbury campus
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi, if I remember correctly the university should send you this or you should receive it when you start your first week at uni. But just to be sure I would contact the uni directly, they'll be more than happy to help.
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Original post by Tshie2
Hi guys, i was wondering where do you get the occupational health check form from? Because I have received an offer but i havent received any pdf or documents. Im Going to staffordshire uni, shrewsbury campus

Hi there,

I've popped your question through to the relevant team, so if you would like to keep an eye on this thread, i'll post their response shortly.

Thanks!
Original post by Tshie2

Hi Tshie2,

The Occupational Health Form is something we send to the students closer to the date of studying and once you hold an unconditional offer with ourselves. So there is nothing for you to worry about yet!

Many thanks,

Sally at Staffordshire University.

Quick Reply

Latest