The Student Room Group

AS OCR Computer Science Discussion for June 2017 paper

^^^^
That last pseudocode screwed quite a few people from what i heard, what does everyone else think?
Reply 1
Nice paper.Some questions I found quite ambiguous and the last pseudo code was meh.

Did anyone else use recursion for Q.7?
Original post by GayElf
Nice paper.Some questions I found quite ambiguous and the last pseudo code was meh.

Did anyone else use recursion for Q.7?

what was Q7?
Reply 3
Original post by Zakria123
what was Q7?

Pseudocode
Reply 4
It was a straight forward paper for those who did revision. Two questions on pseudocode, both were adequate enough to answer. If everyone found the exam easy, then the grade boundaries will be high.That's only if the students answered the questions appropriately.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by KitsuneUK
^^^^
That last pseudocode screwed quite a few people from what i heard, what does everyone else think?

Hi all, I think I missed a question on web design in this paper relating to access for disabled users. Does anyone know how many marks it was worth and what questions preceded and followed it? I am confident I did not miss a page however I might have not seen the question by mistake. Thanks
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Gurn
Hi all, I think I missed a question on web design in this paper relating to access for disabled users. Does anyone know how many marks it was worth and what questions preceded and followed it? I am confident I did not miss a page however I might have not seen the question by mistake. Thanks

It was the very last question and I think it was 9 marks. Just after the hard pseudocode question. The question was about making websites accessible for all devices, all languages and disabilities.
I really liked that paper especially the first 9 marker on computer performance. Logic gates and floating point sections were really nice as well. Hated the last pseudocode though :frown:
Reply 8
Trying to make an unofficial mark scheme. Help us if you want or check answers.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4755760&p=71893178#post71893178
Javascript and pseudocode questions were only I struggled with
What percentage did you need for an A last year?

Quick Reply

Latest