Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

My Life Is Over... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've got really low AS grades BCCDD. I was thinking to do LAW or LAW witha combined subject in the top 20s unis... but it now seem a dream too far away. I need some advices. Will it be possible for me to pull up the grades to A grades if I retake most of the modules and work my ass off this comin yr? Will it still be too late for UCAS though? Can I not put down any of my ASs grades? dahh i need some help. I'm so confused.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    If law really is your dream you could either retake your AS year, or do your A2s and retake ASs this coming year but then take a gap year and apply during your gap year. That way you could retake again i think

Im not really sure what im taking about though

ReputationRep:
    I got BCCD for my AS's, did a few retakes and worked hard for A2, got 3 A's in the end. You dont declare your AS grades when applying to uni, but your teachers will use it to predict your A2's. In my case the school refused to predict me above 3 B's , consequently I was rejected from the med schools I applied to without interview. Nonetheless I should get an offer this year. If you really want to do Law just apply for it and work your ass off this year. Even if you dont get into uni this year, with top A levels you'll easily get in the year after.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.