?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How did you find the exam?
=Elizabeth=
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i found it ok, was glad we had a question about transportation though.
PleasantShudder
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I know same. What questions did you choose?
urgurlbecca
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Questions 1-4 were okay but i hated the last question ugh.

I made the biggest mistake on the last question - I said pentonville was a modern prison and abolished the silent/seperate system so was fairer. I was so wrong. It's the opposite omg.
BenWhitehair017
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Relatively easy. Glad my revision paid off.
BlueEyeDea
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I found it okay also. But the marker was something else. I literally tried to speak about anything and everything I knew about the changes in drugs, only to change my mind and then speak about race crimes. I spoke about anything, from how Empire Windrush changed public attitudes and stated how there was a "discrimination act". I have no idea whether this is valid but you know, creativity!
=Elizabeth=
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I chose race crimes, attitude of public to do with law and order (something like that idk) and the change of the definition of crime (or something similar i dunno trying to forget about it tbh)
x_life_death_x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I chose race crime, the attitudes of public for roman and anglo saxon crime and punishment and how the public attitudes changes law and order from c1750 to 1900.
=Elizabeth=
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
As this paper wasn't the hardest ever, hopefully Germany and Protest will be the same. Not looking forward to English and Geography tomorrow though
Sergioo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Guys how did u guys answer the anglo saxon and roman question cause i really dont know how i did in that one.
x_life_death_x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sergioo)
Guys how did u guys answer the anglo saxon and roman question cause i really dont know how i did in that one.
I mentioned the clear distinction between classes in the roman period. How it caused the poor to become desperate and commit crimes against the wealthy so the punishments were harsh. Slaves different to free men and men where punished different to women.

Anglo saxons I said that the influence of the church made punishments less harsh and they used mutilations instead -idea of reformation and god giving them another chance.
Sergioo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
[QUOTE=x_life_death_x;71903246]I mentioned the clear distinction between classes in the roman period. How it caused the poor to become desperate and commit crimes against the wealthy so the punishments were harsh. Slaves different to free men and men where punished different to women.

Anglo saxons I said that the influence of the church made punishments less harsh and they used mutilations instead -idea of reformation and god giving them another chance.[/QUOTE

Fair enough i did the same. But we had to mention another point to get higher marks. What did u say?
yt ytuyyuyu
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
the test was hard about anglo Saxons England
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (229)
59.95%
No (153)
40.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed