Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, got my gcse results this mornin and i was really happy with most of thm (3A*s, 3As and 2Bs)

But with my English Lit, I got a B. I was constantly gettin As and A*s in mocks and stuff durin the year and was predictd an A*. I kno ppl mite not thnk thts such a bad grade but i wanted to keep it on for A-Level and the scool only really wants students with an A it keep it on. I cant understnd why i got so low. I thot id done well in it but it was the coursework tht pulled me up to a B as i only got about 50% in the actual exam (we got out marks all broken down)

What shud I do?????
    Plz, any advice???? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    congrats do wat you want

ReputationRep:
    Well done :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 411?)
    Well done :cool:
    Yup..well done!..
    (btw..are u by any chance 'What the 411? :confused: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purple_Dreamer)
    Hi everyone, got my gcse results this mornin and i was really happy with most of thm (3A*s, 3As and 2Bs)

What shud I do?????

beg the school to stil let you do it, or you could ask for the paper back to see where you went wrong, so you can imporve for A level.

but Congratulations, they are really really really good marks!!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    congrats... get some remarked if you did worse than you thought in some of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Yup..well done!..
    (btw..are u by any chance 'What the 411? :confused: )

Might be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 411?)
    Might be
    Did your other account get banned or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 411?)
    Might be
    hmmmmmmm.....pm me!...
    I think u r...cuz u use this smilie alot--->...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Did your other account get banned or something?

Nope. Whats the 411? is still alive, I just like this avarar and I didn't want to change the congestion charging one. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Well done with the results. Nice one :cool:

ReputationRep:

But with my English Lit, I got a B. I was constantly gettin As and A*s in mocks and stuff durin the year and was predictd an A*. I kno ppl mite not thnk thts such a bad grade but i wanted to keep it on for A-Level and the scool only really wants students with an A it keep it on. I cant understnd why i got so low. I thot id done well in it but it was the coursework tht pulled me up to a B as i only got about 50% in the actual exam (we got out marks all broken down)

What shud I do?????
    well done, im so pleased for you!!
    dont worry about the B's, the school probably set a slightly easier paper for your moacks, but i wouldnt stress over it...you have done really well purple dreamer

ReputationRep:

What shud I do?????
    well done!......i'm gonna get mine on thursday......i can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on the results.I have to wait another 2 days yet.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations

What are you planning to do now?

ReputationRep:
    How is that possible? The school shouldn't receive them until Wednesday, and aren't allowed to release them until Thursday? Well, that's what A-Level was like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ResidentEvil)
    How is that possible? The school shouldn't receive them until Wednesday, and aren't allowed to release them until Thursday? Well, that's what A-Level was like.
    People in Ireland get their results earlier.

ReputationRep:

What shud I do?????
    Congratulations on your results by the way.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.