WJEC Media A2 Exam 7th June 2017Watch
- Target audience - its relevance to the channel
- How the channel is regulated (ie. BBC by the Royal Charter and BBC Trust)
- The remit (ideologies) of the channel/regulatory body ( ie. BBC4 aiming to "educate and entertain" )
- Key scenes, characters, aspects that show fulfilment - or non-fulfilment - of remit
- The effect of this regulation (is the show suitable for this channel?)
I've seen questions directly ask for how regulation affects your texts so you could go backwards with this template for those questions. Again, it's similar for other industries but it could take a bit of work to alter this to suit them.