TheAlchemistress
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Right now am going crazy because I have Geography tomorrow. The thing is am doing OCR and we were given a specification for the course. I have all my case studies, but the thing is that I need:
conflict reasons for Walton on the Naze
I have earthquake Haiti and Volcano for Iceland, but what are the chances of them asking me an MEDC earthquake and LEDC volcano, which means I have to learn more case studies.
Plus I know about tectonic hazards and climatic hazards, but what are the chance they will ask about a tropical storm?

Am gonna go CRAZY learning extra case studies!!!!
Balkaran
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by TheAlchemistress)
Right now am going crazy because I have Geography tomorrow. The thing is am doing OCR and we were given a specification for the course. I have all my case studies, but the thing is that I need:
I have earthquake Haiti and Volcano for Iceland, but what are the chances of them asking me an MEDC earthquake and LEDC volcano, which means I have to learn more case studies.
Plus I know about tectonic hazards and climatic hazards, but what are the chance they will ask about a tropical storm?

No in the case study it will ask tectonic hazard in either a MEDC or LEDC
If they say MEDC do the Iceland one
If they say LEDC then do the Haiti one
Balkaran
Rep:
Report 5 years ago

Tropical storm case study is the climatic one. There are lots of different climatic case studies a tropical storm is just one of the many.
TheAlchemistress
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Thanks
Balkaran
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Thanks
No problem
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (31)
32.98%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (43)
45.74%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (19)
20.21%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.06%

Watched Threads