The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Trousers
(Please don't laugh).

...Any idea where I can get some legwarmers?

Camden, if you are in London.

Or try Topshop.

* :redface: I've been shopping with my girlfriend too many times*
Reply 2
Mad Caddie

Or try Topshop.

* :redface: I've been shopping with my girlfriend too many times*

Yeah, Topshop will probably have some. If not you could try the 915 bit in New Look.
Do you have cold legs?
Mad Caddie

Or try Topshop.

spot on...lol...try miss selfridge...i think wannabe shops like New Look and River Island would probs sell them...( I NEVER GO THERE!..or i try not to)
Reply 4
TopShop's a good bet - but if you want to do it quickly go and have a look on eBay :smile:
Reply 5
I've tried Miss Selfridge (I never go in there either - honest!) and New Look (ok, I sometimes go in there). No luck. Will try TopShop.

Could go to Camden, but I'm in SW London so it would take a while to get there. Thanks!

I just had a fleeting thought last night - "wouldn't it be cool to have some legwarmers?" - and now I really really want some. Call me mad, but at least I'm not buying a fecking poncho.
Reply 6
Is it because you saw Shelle from big brother wearing them? My girlfriend also wants to get some cuz of her..
Trousers
I've tried Miss Selfridge (I never go in there either - honest!) and New Look (ok, I sometimes go in there). No luck. Will try TopShop.

Could go to Camden, but I'm in SW London so it would take a while to get there. Thanks!

I just had a fleeting thought last night - "wouldn't it be cool to have some legwarmers?" - and now I really really want some. Call me mad, but at least I'm not buying a fecking poncho.

legwarmers are out...they were last year....dont bother with them...i hate the whole 80s pirate thing...AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
Reply 8
Trousers

You're not alone in your affliction... I want some too :tongue:
Let me know if you find any :smile:
imasillynarb
Is it because you saw Shelle from big brother wearing them? My girlfriend also wants to get some cuz of her..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE....the only cool person wearing them was Fergie from BIP, in the video Hey Mama...she looked hot :tongue: other than that it looks wrong...esp on shelle.
Reply 10
Trousers

SW London isn't that far. Take the tube.
Reply 11
slowjamz
TopShop's a good bet - but if you want to do it quickly go and have a look on eBay :smile:

OMG there are 2 whole pages of legwarmers on eBay!!! Blimey. The 'buy it now' price is £12 though, so will try TopShop tomorrow.

Yes, it's because of Shell on BB. Even when they've been in before, I've always thought they would look crap on me, but my legs are pretty much like Shell's and I thought they looked cool. Will just get the one pair to start, and build up a collection from there...
Reply 12
Mad Caddie

I know, but it's further than my nearest TopShop!

Yes, I'm lazy.
Mad Caddie

Yes just take the northern line...camden is in zone 2
Have I just got mad in thinking that legwarmers still exist for the use of dancers? And thus maybe you could get them in a local dance-wear shop.. or ask an elderley relative to knit you some perhaps..? I know that's horribly uncool.

Latest

Trending

Trending