WJEC/GCSE Language Paper 1 Answer Structure HELP! Watch

=-= Aaron =-=
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I've got a revision booklet in front of me with example questions and am wondering how to structure my answers so if you guys could check what I would do and give me some of your ideas please

Question 1: List five things you learn about [character] (5)
Answer: At least 5 bullet points
Question 2: How does the writer show you the relationship between [character and character] (5)
Answer: The writer shows the relationship as [strong]. This [quote] supports my answer. The word [quote] [emphasizes] [strong]. (x5)
Question 3: How does the writer show [character] thoughts and feelings (10)
Answer: The writer shows the thoughts and feelings as [confused]. This [quote] supports my answer. The word [quote] [exaggerates] [confused]. The reader would feel [sympathy] for the [character] because [reason]. (x5)
Question 4: What impressions do you get of [character] (10)
Answer: An impression I get about [character] is [big-headed]. This [quote] supports my answer. The word [quote] [emphasizes] [big-headed]. (x8)
Question 5: Evaluate the way the relationship is presented (10)
Answer: At the start/middle/end the relationship is [good]. This [quote] supports my answer. The word [quote] [emphasizes] [good]. (x8)

Using this structure would you say it's a good basis for the answer. By the way I'm only looking to pass this exam I don't want any top grades
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (10)
6.17%
They've been reasonable (67)
41.36%
Not feeling great... (44)
27.16%
They are TERRIBLE! (41)
25.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise