The Student Room Group

Can 7 , 16 year old girls camp on a campsite?

Basically for my birthday my friends had I have organised to all go camping for a weekend. We will all be 16 and there will be 7 teenage girls. We have no intention to be drinking and being noisy or disturbing other people on the site but we've found that a lot of campsites don't accept large single sex groups does anyone know a Way to get around this? Other than to invite boys (obviously)
Reply 1
Original post by Emilyck1801
Basically for my birthday my friends had I have organised to all go camping for a weekend. We will all be 16 and there will be 7 teenage girls. We have no intention to be drinking and being noisy or disturbing other people on the site but we've found that a lot of campsites don't accept large single sex groups does anyone know a Way to get around this? Other than to invite boys (obviously)

This would depend on the rules of the campsite. You would need to ask them. But if this is a rule, there won't be a way to get around it.
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
This would depend on the rules of the campsite. You would need to ask them. But if this is a rule, there won't be a way to get around it.

Cheers :smile:
This rule is largely to deter stag/hen parties who tend to be very disruptive. If you contact the campsite personally and explain the situation you may find them to be more flexible.

Quick Reply

Latest