should I text him? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
When my ex broke up with me I acted very polite despite him insulting me when I was only trying to save the relationship and arrange time for him to talk about it. I feel hurt by what he said. its been around 6 months not heard from him since but Im still hurt.

Should I message him because I have written an angry message for him but I'm worried he will come and break my car window. I just want him to know that I am very happy that he is not in my life anymore that is all. because he think I am very sad he left that's what bothers me.
Friffinghell
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
When my ex broke up with me I acted very polite despite him insulting me when I was only trying to save the relationship and arrange time for him to talk about it. I feel hurt by what he said. its been around 6 months not heard from him since but Im still hurt.

Should I message him because I have written an angry message for him but I'm worried he will come and break my car window. I just want him to know that I am very happy that he is not in my life anymore that is all. because he think I am very sad he left that's what bothers me.
Nah, do you know what is more annoying than having someone remind you that you don't like them anymore? Not hearing from them at all.

Don't give this person any more head space.
Amina190
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If your happy he's not in your life anymore don't tell him, show him it. If you text him he'll just probably think you STILL think about him for whatever reason and you don't want him thinking that. As much as you want to text him, don't!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi everyone. I ended up texting him and I feel so relieved I did. There was words I wanted him to know they were causing me constant distress for 6 months. but now I feel like I said what I wanted to say and no longer in distress. I don't care if he gets angry or hate me or not. he already does anyway.

But thank you everyone for your advice
AndrewSCO
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Would have told you that you texting him after 6 months shows that you *do* still care and are thinking about him and not the opposite at all. It doesn't make it look like you've moved on and don't care anymore but if it provides the closure you're looking for and you can move on then fair enough. But time to leave him in the past
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
26.9%
Not great so far... (217)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.31%

Watched Threads