Reply 41
Original post by aeroline1999
Yeah nobody does. You are born that way

Can't be born gay
Original post by mo_myc
Can't be born gay

Why not?
Original post by Glassapple
What if you are married to the mother? How can you love and raise a child for over 10 years and suddenly one part out of hundreds of their personality means they're gay, then suddenly hate them and put them uk for adoption? People like you shouldn't be allowed to have children in the first place.

If im married, then i have to file a divorce and restart my life from scratch or find a kid who looks like mine then swap?
Reply 44
Why not?

Science says no
Original post by mo_myc
Science says no

It doesn't actually. Science says that its most likely caused by the exposure of hormones to the foetus during pregnancy that can trigger certain recessive alleles that are attributed with being gay. Besides, what then, in your opinion, causes people to become gay? Choice? Because I can assure you its not
Original post by indescribably
Wow I didn't realise it was somewhat common, I have heard of situations like this happening, apparently the men who do this aren't actually gay and want to harm or kill the person they are dating for being gay.

Yeah its so sad, I've read so many stories where they hook up and then the guy kills them whilst they're sleeping. Its crazy.
So difficult to trust anyone these days :frown:
Reply 47
It doesn't actually. Science says that its most likely caused by the exposure of hormones to the foetus during pregnancy that can trigger certain recessive alleles that are attributed with being gay. Besides, what then, in your opinion, causes people to become gay? Choice? Because I can assure you its not

Your assurance doesn't help, that's your opinion. Im too tired to explain... Found a link that might make sense.. hopefully..
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/why-you-cant-be-born-gay/
You could also listen to Zakir Naiks view on why you can't be born gay on youtube..
Psychological reasons etc etc etc
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I think you actually are

Maybe this will expand my sexual circles even further than they already are.
Original post by mo_myc
Science says no

Bcos who wouldn't want to choose being gay and face numerous amounts of abuse on a daily basis for who they like right?
Original post by mo_myc
Your assurance doesn't help, that's your opinion. Im too tired to explain... Found a link that might make sense.. hopefully..
You could also listen to Zakir Naiks view on why you can't be born gay on youtube..

Homosexuality isn't a trait that is passed on by gay people having children. Its triggered by hormones in the womb, usually in times of stress or anguish. And there is strong evolutionary cause for homosexuality, because quite often homosexuals have character traits associated with keeping society together and caring for the other members of the family by giving emotional support etc. So this completely discredits the idea that:

"Genetics is our friend The laws of evolution and of genetic succession are particularly harsh on any trait that prevents reproduction, so let’s start with a simple formula that paints a stark picture: “One gay man + one gay man = zero gay children.” Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/why-you-cant-be-born-gay/#328FpwPJ1XcLMyFp.99"

And besides, even if you think it is a "choice", so what? Live and let live, its not like gay people are doing you any harm. Just let them marry, have sex, adopt do whatever, it doesn't actually harm you or society in anyway. In fact many scientists believe it was a vital evolutionary mechanism that has allowed humans and other animals to survive.
Homophobic comments will not be tolerated on TSR, anyone making such nasty comments will get warned.
Reply 52
Original post by Competence
Ill remember to show u the ums i get in results day den call me narrow-minded

I'll be interested to see your UMS in English Language. Your appalling English, spelling and grammar doesn't surprise me when you're that uneducated about acceptance in society.

Oh, and good UMS scores do not make you any less narrow-minded. It is your disgraceful attitude and lack of respect for others that makes you narrow-minded. Your problem is failing to understand that no two people are the same, and that there are gay people in this world, whether you like it or not.
Original post by Glassapple
...maybe when you grow up and realise that being gay isn't something you should put a child up for adoption for, you'll feel differently.

In case you missed it, it is something that can break up families. So not every parent feels differently.

Yeah nobody does. You are born that way

:lolz: here we go again!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Det.Hartigan
In case you missed it, it is something that can break up families. So not every parent feels differently.

:lolz: here we go again!

Here what goes again? The idea that someone chooses to be gay, as I've said before, is just flawed. Who in their right mind would choose to be gay?! I'm not some washed up liberal, but sometimes you need to just face reality. Besides, it hurts nobody, so live and let live.

EDIT:

After reading some of your other posts, it seems like your issue may be more with the overtly in your face gay people. They don't represent the majority of them, and I agree with you on that. Its distasteful.
(edited 6 years ago)
Here what goes again?

Oh no I think you misunderstood, I just meant here we go again because the issue just always seems to go around in circles. It wasn't meant to be aimed directly at you but I did have to quote somebody lol....

Original post by mo_myc
Your assurance doesn't help, that's your opinion. Im too tired to explain...
Psychological reasons etc

...though mo_myc does make some good points on the issue to be fair.
(edited 6 years ago)
Tinder

OKCupid

Church choirs
Original post by mo_myc

Original post by Quava
It's just that me being a Muslim, I can't even be gay or support it, but I will treat others how I would wish to even treated. If gay is the way for some the let it be- who's are you to judge and hate.

As a Muslim myself, I feel really embarrassed for what you guys are doing. You're giving us a bad rep here. Just leave them alone and stop bringing up Islam whenever homosexuality is brought up. Islam teaches us tolerance and acceptance. You have no right to judge them whatsoever. Leave them be.
Reply 58
Original post by Anonymous
As a Muslim myself, I feel really embarrassed for what you guys are doing. You're giving us a bad rep here. Just leave them alone and stop bringing up Islam whenever homosexuality is brought up. Islam teaches us tolerance and acceptance. You have no right to judge them whatsoever. Leave them be.

I didn't bring religion into this
Original post by mo_myc
Can't be born gay

Agreed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending