The Student Room Group

Boyfriend issues

I have been with my boyfriend for 5 months nearly and I've noticed in the last couple of months he's always looking at other girls arses but when I confront him about it he gets angry and will say I'm making it all up. He pushed me the other day in anger. I nearly fell on the floor. I know what I saw/I'm seeing but I'm not allowed to say anything. I need advice asap
Original post by Anon679
I have been with my boyfriend for 5 months nearly and I've noticed in the last couple of months he's always looking at other girls arses but when I confront him about it he gets angry and will say I'm making it all up. He pushed me the other day in anger. I nearly fell on the floor. I know what I saw/I'm seeing but I'm not allowed to say anything. I need advice asap

I know it's easier said than done, but you should end things with him as he doesn't treat you with any respect. Hopefully, he won't be hostile and retaliate aggressively if/when you do. I am very sorry about this, you deserve much better and I think you know it will get worse in regards to him checking out other girls (he may end up cheating on you if he gets the opportunity providing he isn't already being unfaithful), and being emotionally manipulative and physically aggressive towards you. It is good you have seen his true colours quite early on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending