jenjen68
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Anyone have any useful resources they would like to share? ( i know it's a bit late)
. It seems like edexcel psychology is the least popular option.
I use www.psychologywizard.net as my revision tool

Also AS students how was your psychology paper ? My college changed the course to AQA so i cant really ask the AS students about the content of the paper as it's not the same course
GattMariyibi
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jenjen68)
Anyone have any useful resources they would like to share? ( i know it's a bit late)
. It seems like edexcel psychology is the least popular option.
I use www.psychologywizard.net as my revision tool

Also AS students how was your psychology paper ? My college changed the course to AQA so i cant really ask the AS students about the content of the paper as it's not the same course
Hey! I'm doing Edexcel too, really nervous about the exam especially as there are hardly any resources to help with revision; and there are only 2 past papers to revise from on the new specification.
jenjen68
Rep:
?
(Original post by GattMariyibi)
Hey! I'm doing Edexcel too, really nervous about the exam especially as there are hardly any resources to help with revision; and there are only 2 past papers to revise from on the new specification.
Yeah i'm nervous too, the lack of resources have made this course kinda difficult . I did well in my AS last year but the grade boundaries were so low. So i'm hoping they're low again this year :crossedf:
GattMariyibi
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah i'm nervous too, the lack of resources have made this course kinda difficult . I did well in my AS last year but the grade boundaries were so low. So i'm hoping they're low again this year :crossedf:
I did okay in AS last year, I know the boundaries were really low, I didn't get time to do the last 10 marker on lab experiments
jenjen68
Rep:
?
I did okay in AS last year, I know the boundaries were really low, I didn't get time to do the last 10 marker on lab experiments
I remember my timing was off last year too . I ended up rushing the last questions just putting down anything i knew to grab marks . I've worked on my timing a lot this year though so hopefully it wont happen this time round
GattMariyibi
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I remember my timing was off last year too . I ended up rushing the last questions just putting down anything i knew to grab marks . I've worked on my timing a lot this year though so hopefully it wont happen this time round
Good Luck! Do you know whether issues and debates is on the first paper tomorrow? I'm really struggling with them.
jenjen68
Rep:
?
Good Luck! Do you know whether issues and debates is on the first paper tomorrow? I'm really struggling with them.
Thank you, good luck to you also!! Yeah it's on section E of the paper
GattMariyibi
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thank you, good luck to you also!! Yeah it's on section E of the paper
Thanks and great... That's made me feel even worse about it haha literally only just found out.
jenjen68
Rep:
?
Thanks and great... That's made me feel even worse about it haha literally only just found out.
Oh no !! did your teacher never tell you about the structure of the exam ??

On the sample assessments you can look at some of the questions to help you

https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...Psychology.pdf
GattMariyibi
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oh no !! did your teacher never tell you about the structure of the exam ??

On the sample assessments you can look at some of the questions to help you

https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...Psychology.pdf
No they didn't :/ haven't taught me anything all year to be honest hence why I'm nervous about the exam. Thanks I'll have a look! Just going through one of the mock papers now.
jenjen68
Rep:
?
No they didn't :/ haven't taught me anything all year to be honest hence why I'm nervous about the exam. Thanks I'll have a look! Just going through one of the mock papers now.
That sucks!! Well I hope these are useful
Lmayer02
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How did people find the exam today? I rather liked the questions and I started by answering the issues and debates as I hate those and found that quite a good way to go so I had time for all the long answer questions, maybe use this as a tip for the next two papers if your struggling with timing
jenjen68
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lmayer02)
How did people find the exam today? I rather liked the questions and I started by answering the issues and debates as I hate those and found that quite a good way to go so I had time for all the long answer questions, maybe use this as a tip for the next two papers if your struggling with timing
Yeah I found this exam to be quite nice . Yh I did finish but I felt a little rushed near the end so I'm definitely going to adopt your method of doing the last section first. But overall I enjoyed the paper so I hope the other 2 are as nice content wise
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (71)
37.77%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (18)
9.57%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (12)
6.38%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (47)
25%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
13.3%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (15)
7.98%

Watched Threads