Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    At one stage I really wanted one of those. I think if you have a really nice toned stomach it looks really nice. Most guys I know, think it's pretty.

Then and again it depends what you wear, sometimes it can look really trashy and slutty.

Also, I think it's pretty painful getting one done. Plus, my parents would slaughter me first.

Another thing that I worry about is it being infected...eww that would be the worst thing ever!

Anyone got one?

Some belly button rings are really pretty:

Nice photo of Britney's belly piercing. Wow took me ages to find a nice photo of a belly piercing.

ReputationRep:
    I've got one, and it didn't hurt at all or go septic. I got mine done about 4 years ago now though, I think too many people have them done now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    I've got one, and it didn't hurt at all or go septic. I got mine done about 4 years ago now though, I think too many people have them done now.
    Ditto. I got mine done when I was 14 and I'm now 18 - it was totally fine, not that painful and had no problems with it. But they've become a lot more common now. I have a naturally flat stomach anyway so I guess it's nice to have something to jazz it up a bit, but I'm kind of indifferent to mine now, I forget I have it most of them time :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ditto. I got mine done when I was 14 and I'm now 18 - it was totally fine, not that painful and had no problems with it. But they've become a lot more common now. I have a naturally flat stomach anyway so I guess it's nice to have something to jazz it up a bit, but I'm kind of indifferent to mine now, I forget I have it most of them time :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.