Questions about the Clinical MD in General Internal Medicine program Watch

cubk
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does anyone have any idea about the quality of the course?

Are the clinical rotations intensive enough to prepare us for PACES? (the clinical exam of MRCP)

Do we get individual letters for each 10-week rotation we finish? I am honestly more interested in becoming acquainted with the health-care system and obtaining the MRCP diploma by the end of the course, hoping it helps me to pave a career path in the UK. The MD itself isn't that important to me as long as I become more confident as a physician through proper clinical training.

Does anyone know anyone who's currently in the program? I would love to get in touch and get some answers.

I tracked down every student who's mentioned on their website to ask them about the course but only one replied to me and he gave extremely negative feedback which put me off.

But I don't want to take one person's word for it, maybe he was lazy and didn't work hard, who knows.

... I'd love to hear more from more students. It's a very expensive program and I want to make a wise decision.
ngangamwicharo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
HiI am joining in November 2017Did you manage to find out about the quality of the course from past students
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Buckingham
    Undergraduate Open Evening Undergraduate
    Thu, 7 Nov '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Apr '20
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 11 Jul '20

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.21%
They might tell the bully (18)
10.17%
I don't think they'd understand (29)
16.38%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
38.98%
There's nothing they could do (50)
28.25%

Watched Threads