Poll: How did you find IGCSE AQA Geography Paper 2?
amazing (1)
16.67%
good (2)
33.33%
Alright (2)
33.33%
bad (1)
16.67%
*rude word* bad (0)
0%
Fredtheb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey guys, haven't noticed a forum for the IGCSE AQA paper 2 (human). Was very generous with 8 markers, however slightly shocked when ageing population came up for population, considering it came so much in the past.... However i knew everything so I was very fortunate.

How did you guys find it? felt like it cheered me up after an awful english lang in the morning...
Leon_Baratheon
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Fredtheb)
Hey guys, haven't noticed a forum for the IGCSE AQA paper 2 (human). Was very generous with 8 markers, however slightly shocked when ageing population came up for population, considering it came so much in the past.... However i knew everything so I was very fortunate.

How did you guys find it? felt like it cheered me up after an awful english lang in the morning...
Our picks were urban issues and tourism, and they seemed pretty kind as well. The 8 marker on tourism was rather specific but other than that, pretty basic.
Fredtheb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Leon_Baratheon)
Our picks were urban issues and tourism, and they seemed pretty kind as well. The 8 marker on tourism was rather specific but other than that, pretty basic.
Yeah did tourism too, i thought the extreme tourism question was very generous, as you could talk about both impacts and strategies
Leon_Baratheon
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Fredtheb)
Yeah did tourism too, i thought the extreme tourism question was very generous, as you could talk about both impacts and strategies
Oh, I didn't talk much about the impacts. I did Antarctica and mentioned the 2007 oil spill but most of mine was talking about permits, prevention of honeypot sites and the like.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (46)
37.7%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (12)
9.84%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
4.1%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
23.77%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (20)
16.39%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
8.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise