University of Greenwich ot Hertfordshire? Watch

Sahil Bhambri
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am about to pursuit my Msc in Psychology in September intake from uk, i am confused about - University of Greenwich and Hertforshire. Which one is good for it, and the department and overall. Any help please?
ExoIceCream99
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Greenwich
ExoIceCream99
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
https://www.thecompleteuniversitygui...s?s=Psychology
quasa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Sahil Bhambri)
I am about to pursuit my Msc in Psychology in September intake from uk, i am confused about - University of Greenwich and Hertforshire. Which one is good for it, and the department and overall. Any help please?
Am I right in thinking your a foreign student from india who did their Bsc in india vs a student from the UK?

Hertfordshire is ranked higher than Greenwich in most subjects and it has a higher employment rate in the UK for psychologists but otherwise its your choice (personally would have gone for a russell group uni if I were you as they are more internationally recognised and have higher employment prospects for undergrads / more know for postgrad research).
Sahil Bhambri
Rep:
?
Thanks for the response. But i din't apply for the russel group, and That is the "conversion course " i have applied for. I've done my Bachelors in Literature. And i am still confused between the two.
ExoIceCream99
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I grew up in Hertfordshire and two people I know dropped out in the first 3 months of study.

Also according to the source I sent you Greenwich is higher. But it's in London so it's gonna be expensive.
Sahil Bhambri
Rep:
?
Expensive thing, i know about it, i'll check out the link you've sent, so according to you - greenwich is better overall? The department and stuff?
Herts PG Student Rep
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey Sahil Bhambri,

Regarding your question.

Hertfordshire has a pretty decent Psychology department. While I haven't studied the course you're applying for myself. I have enjoyed my post-grad studies there.
However, a friend of mine has done a Psychology MSC and said she enjoyed it. She commented that the teaching support was excellent, although she did complain occasionally about the workload (like most of us students!).

As someone else has mentioned, the University has a good record for post-graduate employment too.

Here's a quick link to the official page just in case you find it useful: http://www.herts.ac.uk/apply/schools...hology-courses

If there's any more information you'd like about accommodation, specific questions etc please don't hesitate to get in touch.

All the best,

David
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (190)
24.05%
Pop (192)