menushi
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
The topics I did were population change, development gap and chnaging urban environments, and honestly I don't think the exam could have gone worse for me... is it just me or did they ask case study questions which were either not meant to be case studies or phrased really really weirdly?? And the physicsl paper was a bit of a mess too so now I'm just super worried about results day. Is anyone else in this position?
Amaany1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It was a good exam, however, I struggled on the 8 markser for changing urban enviroments.
fiza.ahmed_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by menushi)
The topics I did were population change, development gap and chnaging urban environments, and honestly I don't think the exam could have gone worse for me... is it just me or did they ask case study questions which were either not meant to be case studies or phrased really really weirdly?? And the physicsl paper was a bit of a mess too so now I'm just super worried about results day. Is anyone else in this position?
honestly i feel the same , the case study questions were worded very weirdly i agree with you there - it took me a while to figure out exactly what they want me to do .
I got an A in the controlled assessment and i really wanted an A* in the physical paper and an A in human but now honestly i don't think i will and i don't know what to do
menushi
Rep:
?
It's good that you did well in CA, our teacher refused to explain it clearly and is refusing to give us our marks....so I'm super freaked out abt my geo grade now.
fiza.ahmed_
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's good that you did well in CA, our teacher refused to explain it clearly and is refusing to give us our marks....so I'm super freaked out abt my geo grade now.
thanks ! dw i bet you did well too . Same tbh I'm super scared like real talk i really wanted an A or A* but now i don't think ill get it

but look at it this way atlas you're not the only one , so its likely a lot of people did too so maybe the grade boundaries will be low x
Soci0
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I did the exact same topics. I was genuinely thankful my teacher gave me a revision guide for geography, literally we did so much on the China's one child policy but in the study guide it's like half a page - which was relevant for the population case study question.
For the changing urban environments case study question, it related to richer countries trying to be more sustainable right? For the last case study question, I just made stuff up ;/
menushi
Rep:
?
Yeah hopefully they will be
menushi
Rep:
?
Yeah it did, but i only knew curitiba because my teacher said we didnt need to learn both
korie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by fiza.ahmed_)
honestly i feel the same , the case study questions were worded very weirdly i agree with you there - it took me a while to figure out exactly what they want me to do .
I got an A in the controlled assessment and i really wanted an A* in the physical paper and an A in human but now honestly i don't think i will and i don't know what to do
what are the question in the physical question please could you send them to me i need to know how to struture my answer tomorrow i'm doing my geography question at 11am-12pm could you pls send them before that time
fiza.ahmed_
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by korie)
what are the question in the physical question please could you send them to me i need to know how to struture my answer tomorrow i'm doing my geography question at 11am-12pm could you pls send them before that time
I'm really sorry i dont remember - i did the physical paper like 4 week ago so i honestly can't remember
so sorry x
korie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by fiza.ahmed_)
I'm really sorry i dont remember - i did the physical paper like 4 week ago so i honestly can't remember
so sorry x
it's alright i did it yesterday and it was alright. thanks by the way
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (25)
22.52%
Unhappy (34)
30.63%
Conflicted (52)
46.85%

Watched Threads