The Student Room Group

will i get into 6th form with these results?

I know i still have gsce exams left but i really want to do 6th form and im just so worried i wont make it in. im transferring to a new 6th form because im not happy with my current school, however even if i dont make it to the new school ill be more than happy to stay at my current school because i really want to do a levels:
Science:C/B
English Lit: 6/7
English Lang:6
Maths:5/6
French:C/D
History:B maybe an A
RE:A/A*
ICT:A/A*
I just need some advice so i dont worry myself because after all these exams ive already had ive felt so much anxiety and i feel very very guilty. Im planning on taking English Lit, maybe business, maybe sociology. I am planning to change my options but these are the ones that i am thinking to do. i put down english lit, law and sociology but i really dont want to now. Can someone please help! Thank you
Look at the 6th form requirements near to you.
Reply 2
Original post by annymus
I know i still have gsce exams left but i really want to do 6th form and im just so worried i wont make it in. im transferring to a new 6th form because im not happy with my current school, however even if i dont make it to the new school ill be more than happy to stay at my current school because i really want to do a levels:
I just need some advice so i dont worry myself because after all these exams ive already had ive felt so much anxiety and i feel very very guilty. Im planning on taking English Lit, maybe business, maybe sociology. I am planning to change my options but these are the ones that i am thinking to do. i put down english lit, law and sociology but i really dont want to now. Can someone please help! Thank you

Yes you probably can but as ur colleges first. U can always change ur a levels before you enrol etc
Reply 3
Original post by annymus

Hey you need to caaaalllmmm down..it's alright.
It mainly depends on your school requirements for 6th form. I go to a grammar school and you need an average of 8 B's in your best subjects to get back in.
And I don't understand why you're so anxious..those results are good!! You would definetely get back in.
If I were you I would concentrate on getting the best I could rather than thinkng about the future......I'm sure you'll do well.
Good Luck !!
Reply 4
Original post by tdag
Hey you need to caaaalllmmm down..it's alright.
It mainly depends on your school requirements for 6th form. I go to a grammar school and you need an average of 8 B's in your best subjects to get back in.
And I don't understand why you're so anxious..those results are good!! You would definetely get back in.
If I were you I would concentrate on getting the best I could rather than thinkng about the future......I'm sure you'll do well.
Good Luck !!

Thank you so much !

Quick Reply

Latest