What revision guide are we supposed to have for aqa gcse additional science !?!?!?

Watch this thread
Zxrxh
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I feel like i have the wrong revision guide for aqa gcse additional science and i have 2 days before my exam !!?!?!?

Which one am i supposed to have ??

Thank you
Babyangelana
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Theres not one your supposed to have but i like to use https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/cka/New-G...revision+guide
Kellyyy_
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Rather than using revision guides use "free science lessons" on YouTube, the videos all have a blue background if you can't find them. I took my additional exams last year and got A's in Biology, Chemistry and Physics all because of his videos alone. Revision guides didn't help me that much so his videos were a life saver, I really recommend them!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (10)
32.26%
They're exactly what I expected (11)
35.48%