Theresa is weak and unstable Watch

MBash
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Theresa May has failed. There isn't a good EU deal..we already have free trade. As Home Secretary she was in charge when the mother of the Manchester bomber reported him...and when the London bomber was the star of The Jhadi Next Door. Cutting 20000 police was her response. Clearly she is not 'strong and stable' and being a unpredictable Tory is simply disastrous eg she pops out a surprise election, social care caps not in manifesto originally but now added, policing cut despite uk being most vulnerable, benefiting wealthy individuals and wealthy organisations

She is weak.
We need change. Vote Labour.
At least he wants what's best for our future, he's actually investing in The future by encouraging more people from working class families who are put off by the idea of uni to go uni- all Tories want to do it cut fundings for schools, health and apply dementia tax etc.
UWS
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by MBash)
Theresa May has failed. There isn't a good EU deal..we already have free trade. As Home Secretary she was in charge when the mother of the Manchester bomber reported him...and when the London bomber was the star of The Jhadi Next Door. Cutting 20000 police was her response. Clearly she is not 'strong and stable' and being a unpredictable Tory is simply disastrous eg she pops out a surprise election, social care caps not in manifesto originally but now added, policing cut despite uk being most vulnerable, benefiting wealthy individuals and wealthy organisations

She is weak.
We need change. Vote Labour.
At least he wants what's best for our future, he's actually investing in The future by encouraging more people from working class families who are put off by the idea of uni to go uni- all Tories want to do it cut fundings for schools, health and apply dementia tax etc.
Voting Labour but Tories are probably gonna win, hope not though...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.5%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.37%
No, but I want to start (269)
37.47%
No, I am unable to (172)
23.96%
No, I chose not to (199)
27.72%