The Student Room Group

McDonald's my schedule help

I've just started working for McDonald's recently and I was wondering what 'missed break' means on the side of the screen when you see what time you clocked in and out on my schedule? My shift was from 1pm-11pm and I had a 35 minute break. Another thing, I've noticed that I'm always underpaid by a couple of pounds (about £3-4). Why is that?
Reply 1
Original post by R_1998
I've just started working for McDonald's recently and I was wondering what 'missed break' means on the side of the screen when you see what time you clocked in and out on my schedule? My shift was from 1pm-11pm and I had a 35 minute break. Another thing, I've noticed that I'm always underpaid by a couple of pounds (about £3-4). Why is that?

I think you should contact your manager or someone in McDonalds to get a better and a legitimate reply :smile:
Hopefully someone may know the answer though
At the store I worked at if you had a 10 hour shift you were entitled to 1 hour break. If the system registers more than 5 minutes over or under it says missed or long break in the notes. You might think you're being underpaid because of national insurance
Reply 3
You do not get paid during your break
I am sorry you have not been able to find a better job. Good luck in finding one.
Reply 5
Original post by R_1998

My schedule is not working and my stuff
Reply 6
Original post by R_1998

My schedule and my stuff not working

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending