The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
makaveli_2k_04
just felt like a random one girls and guys wat lynx do ya like

You spell "what" with a 'h'
Reply 2
I hate Lynx in all its forms. It reminds me of 14 year old scallies.
in canada they have this really sexy deodorant called Axe - camp touch ...mmmmmmmmmmmm, i think its new though.
Reply 4
kingslaw
I hate Lynx in all its forms. It reminds me of 14 year old scallies.

seconded
Reply 5
atlantis. always.
Reply 6
TheWolf
seconded

You think Beastiality is ok so your opinion is hardly worth much :biggrin:
Africa is probably the best
Reply 8
Vladek
You think Beastiality is ok so your opinion is hardly worth much :biggrin:

i think it's ok, not that im into it!
Reply 9
i think africas the best and who cares how i spell wat that aint part of the topic and AXE is a french company imported copy of lynx
Reply 10
TheWolf
i think it's ok, not that im into it!

lol, ok glad we cleared that up :smile: when your nieghbour starts making sweet love with your pet dog just remember that :tongue:
Reply 11
Vladek
lol, ok glad we cleared that up :smile: when your nieghbour starts making sweet love with your pet dog just remember that :tongue:

Is beastiality illegal btw?
serious narb
Africa is probably the best

Yes or gravity.
What's everyone's favourite FCUK deodorant? I bloody hate the whole FCUK branding thing but it has to be said they make the finest deodorant known to man - no.1 always wins it for me.
Gravity or Dimension.
Reply 15
pulse all the way , and i also hate that bloody chav/townie fcuk make!Pisses me off when the girls in my year wear all the chavy tops. I bet they dont even know what the french connection was!
Reply 16
"lynx 24-7 get fresh" is my favorite at the moment

http://www.thelynxeffect.com/getfresh/
srb
pulse all the way , and i also hate that bloody chav/townie fcuk make!Pisses me off when the girls in my year wear all the chavy tops. I bet they dont even know what the french connection was!

If FCUK is synonymous with chaverismness then I'm pretty sure Lynx is as well. If pigeonholing and stereotyping is your thing, mind.
goldenbarnes
If FCUK is synonymous with chaverismness then I'm pretty sure Lynx is as well. If pigeonholing and stereotyping is your thing, mind.

They're both pretty chavish, although at least they don't burn a hole in your pocket when you get them from the supermarket/chemist.

Ted Baker Skinwear (shower gel) on the otherhand...

In its defence, it smells godly though despite costing about £12!
Reply 19
all the chav girls at my school have atleast(no joke) 2 fcuk tops!!!They are really annoyinh etc but anyways my brother has this crappy shower gel what smells like lynx africa but with one big difference it costs £20!!!! He bought 2 bottles and he wishes he hadnt what a loser!

Latest

Trending

Trending