The Student Room Group

I can't get this girl out of my head its horrible?

I cba to post anonymously so here it goes. I got denied by this chick over a month ago now. I still haven't got over it. I know its silly but I still cant get her out of my head. It also doesn't help seeing her in college every week. I feel like I have tried everything, grime music and other genres only help me forget about her for a little while. I know I need to wake up as i know she isn't interested but I just can't wake up, its horrible. Thanks for the advice in advance.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Spend time with her? go on dates etc... play it cool and see if she starts to like you?
Original post by Ryanthom100
I cba to post anonymously so here it goes. I got denied by this chick over a month ago now. I still haven't got over it. I know its silly but I still cant get her out of my head. It also doesn't help seeing her in college every week. I feel like I have tried everything, grime music and other genres only help me forget about her for a little while. I know I need to wake up as i know she isn't interested but I just can't wake up, its horrible. Thanks for the advice in advance.

Distract your self so you stop thinks of her e.g excise and find new hobbies. Hope this helps duces
Reply 3
Talk to other people. Have you cut her off all social media?
Original post by Tourboijosh
Distract your self so you stop thinks of her e.g excise and find new hobbies. Hope this helps duces

I go gym which boosts my confidence, nothing else. Hobbies could be a thing. But gym is the only hobby I have atm.
Original post by XavierMyshkin
Spend time with her? go on dates etc... play it cool and see if she starts to like you?

Lool she called me a lier and said she didn't want to go for a coffee with me anyways (as I asked her out before a d she said she was busy) she is clearly a ***** but I still cant get her out of my mind.
Original post by UWS
Talk to other people. Have you cut her off all social media?

I still have her on facebook but have unfollowed her so I don't see her posts.
Reply 7
buss a couple nuts over her then move on g
Maybe she wasn't interested because you're not too interesting a person if you have no hobbies.
Original post by trooper3
buss a couple nuts over her then move on g

I was thinking about trying this, but don't want to for some reason .
I go gym which boosts my confidence, nothing else. Hobbies could be a thing. But gym is the only hobby I have atm.

I know this might sound a bit weird but it should work. Look at a picture of her and pin down all the bad negatives points about her and think of it every time you see her.
Original post by black1blade
Maybe she wasn't interested because you're not too interesting a person if you have no hobbies.

Noo I mean I like going out etc, I'm not boring trust me lol. I'd say she is more boring than me lol.
Original post by Tourboijosh
I know this might sound a bit weird but it should work. Look at a picture of her and pin down all the bad negatives points about her and think of it every time you see her.

I tried this once already, I will give it another go tho
I was thinking about trying this, but don't want to for some reason .

It works, trust me. When you're in the mood jus think about her and then fap, nothing wrong with it then you'll move on.
Original post by trooper3
It works, trust me. When you're in the mood jus think about her and then fap, nothing wrong with it then you'll move on.

Have you done it before. Won't I feel like a total loser etc for doing so xD

Why did she reject you?
Reply 16
I still have her on facebook but have unfollowed her so I don't see her posts.

You should still try to talk to new people to take your mind off her.
Original post by Anonymous
Why did she reject you?

I honestly have no idea, maybe because she found out our age difference in just over 2 years. Im now 17 btw so she is 19.
Original post by Anonymous
Why did she reject you?

She also thinks i was the one who prank called her when i wasn't my friends somehow got her number off my phone.
Have you done it before. Won't I feel like a total loser etc for doing so xD

Cant lie bro I have. This girl showed interest and i left it and then she got a man and i was proper obsessed so i fapped over some buff insta pics of hers and i felt like a free man

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending