The Student Room Group

GCSE Results Day (2017) - HELP!!!!!!!!!!

I will be still be on holiday when the results come out, so I will be missing results day. Would I still be accepted into the sixth form that I have applied for to do my A Levels at (seeing as enrolment day is the same as results day)?
Reply 1
Mate, you can view your results online.

Original post by Hello50
I will be still be on holiday when the results come out, so I will be missing results day. Would I still be accepted into the sixth form that I have applied for to do my A Levels at (seeing as enrolment day is the same as results day)?
Reply 2
Original post by amal29
Mate, you can view your results online.

How?
Reply 3
Original post by Hello50
How?

They email it to you too
Reply 4
Original post by Hello50

If you let teachers know it should be fine. At my school you can ask them to send results home or you could ask someone to collect it for you as long as you sign for it.
Reply 5
Original post by bangtan
They email it to you too

Are you 100% sure? Has this happened to you or someone that you know?
Reply 6
You should be given a username and password from your school.

Since I do mainly GCSE Edexcel exams, results are available on the EDI or Edexcel Online as soon as they are released. Do check with your school, it's more or less the same system everywhere.

Original post by Hello50
How?
Reply 7
Original post by Hello50
Are you 100% sure? Has this happened to you or someone that you know?

I'm not sure about everyone but my school is emailing it to people so I can't imagine there being a problem with it

Quick Reply

Latest