Help with AQA Religious Studies revision Unit 5

Watch
mangekyoumusa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm making a lot of flashcards for revision and basing it off the specification

Im doing religion and: Art, Music, Media and Architecture.

I got stuck at the very beginning because the spec require you to:
-discuss at least one example of each of the following types of art: icons, painting, calligraphy, graffiti, sculpture
-discuss at least one example of each of the following types of architecture: places of worship, graveyard architechture, edifices, monuments, statues
-discuss at least one example of each of the following genres: newspaper, magazine, television, internet, film, documentary
-discuss at least one example of each of the following types of music: hymns, mainstream types of music, chanting, scripture put to music

It quite a long process to individually research all of these as the revision guide I have doesn't include any.
Can someone help me out with these in any way?
The rest of the spec seem to be more or less covered by the revision guide, fortunately
Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (201)
43.79%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (51)
11.11%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
7.63%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (98)
21.35%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (47)
10.24%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise