The Student Room Group

055R TSP reserve list for HMRC Band O Roles

Scroll to see replies

Passed my pre-employment checks today, really hope to get a formal offer and start date soon!
Starting in Edinburgh on the 20th November. Glad it's finally happening!
Has anybody starting tomorrow at Manchester got any other information, other than show up at 10am and what to bring?
Original post by PenelopeO
Has anybody starting tomorrow at Manchester got any other information, other than show up at 10am and what to bring?

Make sure you have contact details with you. A mobile phone with email plus a phone number in case reception aren't expecting you, it happens sometimes :smile:
For anyone whos started what type of jobs/roles and areas of work have put in?

Whats the training like?
Anyone starting at St John's House in Bootle on 18 December?
No, but I'm awaiting a start date for Bootle! I've passed the pre-employment checks too. When were you given your start date? Congratulations on the start date, btw!
Original post by Happyday2016
No, but I'm awaiting a start date for Bootle! I've passed the pre-employment checks too. When were you given your start date? Congratulations on the start date, btw!

Thanks! Got the email this morning, so I guess you should get an update soon too.
I hope so! When did you pass your pre-employment checks?
Original post by sickmusic
Thanks! Got the email this morning, so I guess you should get an update soon too.

Oh nice! Glad to see you are finally getting your offers. What manager are you reporting too? Wonder if you’ll be on my team. I’m sure they’re getting 1 or 2 more people!
Reply 190
Just got my formal offer through for Custom House, London (I'm a bit surprised by the location); just shy of three months after receiving the provisional offer. I'm most likely going decline it as I've got a provisional offer for a Temporary Statistical Officer role, also with HMRC, which I'm pretty sure is the better choice for me. Although I'm apprehensive about declining this offer until the my pre-employment checks are completed and I have the formal offer for the other role.
Congratulations on both! That's a tough decision to make, but a very nice position to be in. Do what feels right for you.
Original post by Dan221
Just got my formal offer through for Custom House, London (I'm a bit surprised by the location); just shy of three months after receiving the provisional offer. I'm most likely going decline it as I've got a provisional offer for a Temporary Statistical Officer role, also with HMRC, which I'm pretty sure is the better choice for me. Although I'm apprehensive about declining this offer until the my pre-employment checks are completed and I have the formal offer for the other role.

Good luck, Dan. I'm sure you'll make the right choice :smile:
Received a formal offer for Bootle today, start date 8th January. Don't think it's actually sunk in yet!
Received a formal offer for Bootle today, start date 8th January. Don't think it's actually sunk in yet!

Happy days :biggrin:

Do you know which building/what business area?
Reply 195
St John's, only says ccg, so no further info on business area! Have you heard anything yet?

CCG = Customer Compliance Group.

The customer compliance group tackles non-compliance and enforcement for all customer groups, including large businesses.

EDIT: In case you didn't know :biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)
St John's, only says ccg, so no further info on business area! Have you heard anything yet?

Starting in the triad next month Ccg
That's great news! Shame we won't be based in the same building though.
That's great news! Shame we won't be based in the same building though.

who knows! I heard elsewhere people are training there and moving to triad
Anyone else still on the reserve list? Just got an email through that it is going to be extended again to February (keeping up the illusion of hope for a few more months..)
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending