Official labour supporters thread Watch

JMR2020.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Welcome fellow Labour supporters,
This is our official thread for the 2017 General Election.
Post here to update on latest election developments and as the results come in tomorrow night.
balanced
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What do you think about Jeremey Corbyn resigning on Friday morning?
JMR2020.
Rep:
?
(Original post by balanced)
What do you think about Jeremey Corbyn resigning on Friday morning?
Let's see, we've got an election before that...
ReadilySalted
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I support labour but apparently they are going to add garden tax? Is this true? Btw I love labour because what he is doing for the children's education is honestly a blessing and that he is putting more money towards NHS, makes me happy. People need to realise what he is going to do, it could save many lives. Also its evil how May wants to make NHS privatised, some people don't have the money to afford it, why would people choose the conservatives??!!
JMR2020.
Rep:
?
(Original post by happydimples)
I support labour but apparently they are going to add garden tax? Is this true? Btw I love labour because what he is doing for the children's education is honestly a blessing and that he is putting more money towards NHS, makes me happy. People need to realise what he is going to do, it could save many lives. Also its evil how May wants to make NHS privatised, some people don't have the money to afford it, why would people choose the conservatives??!!
No idea why people would vote Conservative, they obviously believe smears about Corbyn on him being a Communist and terrorist sympathiser etc.
Here is what Labour has to say about the garden tax
http://www.labour.org.uk/index.php/s...led-garden-tax
ReadilySalted
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by JMR2017)
No idea why people would vote Conservative, they obviously believe smears about Corbyn on him being a Communist and terrorist sympathiser etc.
Here is what Labour has to say about the garden tax
http://www.labour.org.uk/index.php/s...led-garden-tax
Imagine how many lives would be ruined if conservatives win... Tbh iv'e witnessed that the more older you get the more greedy you become so voting should be allowed at the age of 16. We have a longer life to live than those over 50, it's unfair!!
Tawheed
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There is an overwhelming muslim support for Corbyn. This is based on his policies of social justice here at home, his honest and principled nature, and his anti-war and intervention stance.

It is key we get everyone who registered out there to vote. People need to get out there and vote.
JMR2020.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tawheed)
There is an overwhelming muslim support for Corbyn. This is based on his policies of social justice here at home, his honest and principled nature, and his anti-war and intervention stance.

It is key we get everyone who registered out there to vote. People need to get out there and vote.
Yes, Muslims for Labour.
Nil Admirari
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, i'm a non-partisan guy who just happened to have stumbled on to your thread and i noticed a few things so now i've got a question if you don't mind answering.

- If Mr Corbyn is not a terrorist sympathiser then why does he refuse to denounce the IRA (a terrorist organisation), why did he call Hezbollah and Hamas (both anti-semitic terrorist organisations) his friends; although he regrets calling them such he still refuses to denounce them as well and why did he blam the acts of the London terrorists not necessarily on the terrorists but on UK foreign policy? As if it was the governments faut and because "we" elected them our fault as well. Can you please tell me why he does not have terrorist sympathies?
JMR2020.
Rep:
?
(Original post by matwillis)
Hi, i'm a non-partisan guy who just happened to have stumbled on to your thread and i noticed a few things so now i've got a question if you don't mind answering.

- If Mr Corbyn is not a terrorist sympathiser then why does he refuse to denounce the IRA (a terrorist organisation), why did he call Hezbollah and Hamas (both anti-semitic terrorist organisations) his friends; although he regrets calling them such he still refuses to denounce them as well and why did he blam the acts of the London terrorists not necessarily on the terrorists but on UK foreign policy? As if it was the governments faut and because "we" elected them our fault as well. Can you please tell me why he does not have terrorist sympathies?
He did condemn both the nationalists and unionists if you heard his interview. He worked with them because he wanted to talk to bring peace. He also condemned the terrorist atrocities in London and Manchester. He called Hamas etc. his friends also because of the same reason, not because he considered them to be his friends, but because reasoned discussion is required to solve crises.
JMR2020.
Rep:
?

Why do the Tories then continue to sell arms to Saudi Arabia when they probably know some of those weapons go terrorist groups...
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Tried to rep one of your posts OP, I think rep is broke. Add an imaginary +10 to your rep please.

Not optimistic, all I can do is do my bit I guess.
JMR2020.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wilfred Little)
Tried to rep one of your posts OP, I think rep is broke. Add an imaginary +10 to your rep please.

Not optimistic, all I can do is do my bit I guess.
Thanks
E102
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Woohoo big shoutout to the most honest down to earth guy in politics
E102
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My head says SNP but my heart says jeremy so I'm trusting my heart on this one
thatguy170296
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
https://promotions.paddypower.com/en...F_ID=11062341&

Worth a punt #jezfor11
mashbbk
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

This is an opinion straight from The Sun/Daily Mail :rofl:
JMR2020.
Rep:
?
(Original post by E102)
My head says SNP but my heart says jeremy so I'm trusting that
Well done! Trust your gut!
E102
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by thatguy170296)
https://promotions.paddypower.com/en...F_ID=11062341&

Worth a punt #jezfor11
Wow the odds have gone down alot😮
JMR2020.
Rep:
?
Hopefully we wake up to this on Friday
Name:  Corbyn.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  135.4 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (85)
13.26%
1 (86)
13.42%
2 (83)
12.95%
19.34%
22.15%
18.88%

Watched Threads