Can anyone actually move each toe apart?

Watch
emcalcuadrado
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have been through the entire Internet (kinda) looking for answers about this question, but so far, all those who claimed they can haven't shown or proved it in any way, and others confuse the terms: when I say each toe apart/individually/independently, I mean like moving the index finger, that has control of itself without perturbation among the other fingers, that's actual control (not curling them all but seeing that they go in order instead of all at the same time)
TheIncredibleZ
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i can move my pinky toe individually
4ÆM
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I wish I could so I could stick my middle finger out
Meany Pie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I can move the majority independently, I used to be able to move them all but I broke a few.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kraggor
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by TheIncredibleZ)
i can move my pinky toe individually
(Original post by Meany Pie)
I can move the majority independently, I used to be able to move them all but I broke a few.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Weirdosssssssss
emcalcuadrado
Rep:
?

Posted from TSR Mobile
When you say you could move them independently, you mean you could move each one apart from the other, like the example I gave above, right? Sorry, I'm just certifying what I'm understanding
Meany Pie
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by emcalcuadrado)
When you say you could move them independently, you mean you could move each one apart from the other, like the example I gave above, right? Sorry, I'm just certifying what I'm understanding
Yep, but i broke a few and some of them have fused.
emcalcuadrado
Rep:
?
Yep, but i broke a few and some of them have fused.
Fused...okay. oh ****, so there is someone who could actually do it! could... I'm depressed right now... with your remaining skill, what can you do? (other than walking)
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have been through the entire Internet (kinda) looking for answers about this question, but so far, all those who claimed they can haven't shown or proved it in any way, and others confuse the terms: when I say each toe apart/individually/independently, I mean like moving the index finger, that has control of itself without perturbation among the other fingers, that's actual control (not curling them all but seeing that they go in order instead of all at the same time)
Moved to chat
Meany Pie
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Fused...okay. oh ****, so there is someone who could actually do it! could... I'm depressed right now... with your remaining skill, what can you do? (other than walking)
I can do lots of things, I have hyper mobile joints.
emcalcuadrado
Rep:
?
😆😮
emcalcuadrado
Rep:
?
Incredible! please, be more specific : don't limit yourself on details. If you want , you can tell me privately (some feel awkward when talking about it)

And, do you have EDS?
Elizabeth II
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I can only move my pinky and big toes individually
Meany Pie
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Incredible! please, be more specific : don't limit yourself on details. If you want , you can tell me privately (some feel awkward when talking about it)

And, do you have EDS?
You just made this creepy af

No, I don't have EDS
emcalcuadrado
Rep:
?
You just made this creepy af

No, I don't have EDS
I'm sorry, how exactly should I have said it? if what you said is true, then basically what I learnt about the human brain and forgotten motor skills throughout the evolution process is wrong. I'm not exactly so calmed right now about it, and also, this is the first time I face (figuratively) someone like you, so these are my first attempts, be patient with me please u.u
Meany Pie
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm sorry, how exactly should I have said it? if what you said is true, then basically what I learnt about the human brain and forgotten motor skills throughout the evolution process is wrong. I'm not exactly so calmed right now about it, and also, this is the first time I face (figuratively) someone like you, so these are my first attempts, be patient with me please u.u
Some people just posses more control over their bodies than other.

Posted from TSR Mobile
tamil fever
Badges: 20
Report 3 years ago
yes I can.
emcalcuadrado
Rep:
?
Some people just posses more control over their bodies than other.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sure, some can do splits, some can twist their hands, others can sneeze with the eyes open, but I havent seen or known about anyone who could move their toes independently like fingers do (not even fingers can do it always, the ring finger is attached to the middle one), that is why I started this question, to see if that was possible (for me, it isnt, but I might be wrong so, I had to ask)
emcalcuadrado
Rep:
?
(Original post by tamil fever)
yes I can.
Every single toe? Like, can you move your 4th toe alone? or the middle one without moving or bending the others?
tamil fever
Badges: 20
Report 3 years ago
Every single toe? Like, can you move your 4th toe alone? or the middle one without moving or bending the others?
everysingle one of them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (249)
75.23%
No (82)
24.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise