Fed up of the Murdoch press the Sun etc running our way of life!

Watch
Ambitious1999
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I hate the Sun, Daily Mail, running our way of life. They said horrible things about Corbyn.
They hate the EU and now the EU hates us. Soon we won't even be able to visit nice places like Amsterdam because of stupid Murdoch and the tories.
Murdoch is pro Tory he wants May to win and ruin our relationship with Europe, destroy our NHS and welfare system.

Well why should we listen to bloody Murdoch or his crappy press. He after all is Austrialian and Australians hate Brits. Europe is our neighbour so how dare he disconnect us!

We love Europe, Murdoch should go home. In Liverpool the Sun is banned and also its soon banned from Manchester! Ban his stupid press all over the UK!

We are Europe Not Australia! Go away Murdoch!
gr8wizard10
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
freedom of opinion son, you don't like it, don't read it.
SonoLuma
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ambitious1999)
I hate the Sun, Daily Mail, running our way of life. They said horrible things about Corbyn.
They hate the EU and now the EU hates us. Soon we won't even be able to visit nice places like Amsterdam because of stupid Murdoch and the tories.
Murdoch is pro Tory he wants May to win and ruin our relationship with Europe, destroy our NHS and welfare system.

Well why should we listen to bloody Murdoch or his crappy press. He after all is Austrialian and Australians hate Brits. Europe is our neighbour so how dare he disconnect us!

We love Europe, Murdoch should go home. In Liverpool the Sun is banned and also its soon banned from Manchester! Ban his stupid press all over the UK!

We are Europe Not Australia! Go away Murdoch!
...you only dislike him because he said nasty wasty things about corbyn?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.18%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (68)
28.1%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (92)
38.02%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.4%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (8)
3.31%

Watched Threads