Anyone have an unofficial mark scheme for Edexcel IGCSE Math B?

Watch
r.amudi
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I cant seem to find any mark schemes for them. How did you guys find the paper?
Studentf33
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by r.amudi)
Maybe the unofficial markschemes are for the GCSEs and IGCSE
and only for A in Igcse
arizonaidiot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i think paper 2 was okay but paper 1 was definitely hard any ideas on grade boundaries
JT_888
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by r.amudi)
If you're talking about the ones sat this year, they're unavailable to the public because schools will be using these for mock exams. However, if you really need it, I would email your teacher to ask if they have access to Edexcel's online login to get hold of the paper and mark scheme. I would strongly recommend that you DO NOT share them on here because of what I've said above.
JT_888
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by arizonaidiot)
i think paper 2 was okay but paper 1 was definitely hard any ideas on grade boundaries
I didn't sit this paper ... However, if the exam was hard, the grade boundaries will probably be low to reflect this and vice versa, so don't worry too much.
arizonaidiot
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics)
I didn't sit this paper ... However, if the exam was hard, the grade boundaries will probably be low to reflect this and vice versa, so don't worry too much.
thanks
arizonaidiot
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry to bother you but when you gave your gcse's did you get the results you wanted, especially in maths. I just want to know what you were expecting vs what you actually got.
JT_888
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry to bother you but when you gave your gcse's did you get the results you wanted, especially in maths. I just want to know what you were expecting vs what you actually got.
I'm currently waiting for my GCSE results as well so I can't really answer that one :P
arizonaidiot
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm currently waiting for my GCSE results as well so I can't really answer that one :P
How did the exams go ,and is it true that students usually do get better than they think.By the way what did you get in the mocks.
JT_888
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How did the exams go ,and is it true that students usually do get better than they think.By the way what did you get in the mocks.
The GCSE exams went well except a few of them but even then, I believe I've done my best and that's what matters. In terms of mocks, the very last one before GCSEs seriously had me worrying, I did **** but I think it was because I was trying to revise for my GCSEs then. The one before that was a lot better but I had to work on the Sciences and Computing really.
arizonaidiot
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The GCSE exams went well except a few of them but even then, I believe I've done my best and that's what matters. In terms of mocks, the very last one before GCSEs seriously had me worrying, I did **** but I think it was because I was trying to revise for my GCSEs then. The one before that was a lot better but I had to work on the Sciences and Computing really.
That's good to hear.All my exams went well too,it's only maths that worries me because i'm predicted an a* in it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (24)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.74%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.06%
I need help with my personal statement (75)
42.13%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (41)
23.03%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.69%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed