The Student Room Group

Little Rant -Don't have to read but I like expressing myself lmao

GCSEs ARE SO FREAKING STRESSFUL-I hate it so much, I genuinely wish that we had exams throughout the year and then got an average total because maths happened today and it was slightly difficult and I messed up english language I think, my creative writing could have been so much better and agh, I just want this to be over, but I'm glad in 10 days this will be over..but then Results Day :frown: I want to do so well yet I'm afraid I won't meet my expectations, I'm not aiming for A*s really just A's but gosh, I'm just in a bad mood and want to rant before revising for music and biology lmao anyway hi to anybody who's actually reading this & good luck for your exams tomorrow! :smile:
If it's any consolation it only gets worse
Original post by SublimeArchon
If it's any consolation it only gets worse

Well I've calmed down now but I think it's just because I have three exams tomorrow and idk my math test put me off bc I overthought the first question fml but anyway, are you on about a-levels? because then I have a few questions :')
Original post by notgonnasaymisha
Well I've calmed down now but I think it's just because I have three exams tomorrow and idk my math test put me off bc I overthought the first question fml but anyway, are you on about a-levels? because then I have a few questions :':wink:

Yeah im doing my A2 now and really just want to die :tongue: na but GCSE honestly everyone does better than they expect. I didn't do great but that was mostly because I didn't try at GCSE, and Uni has just motivated me more now. But whatever questions you have just shoot.
Original post by SublimeArchon
Yeah im doing my A2 now and really just want to die :tongue: na but GCSE honestly everyone does better than they expect. I didn't do great but that was mostly because I didn't try at GCSE, and Uni has just motivated me more now. But whatever questions you have just shoot.

Aww, good luck, I really hope you do well! & I'm not sure about other schools but we have the option of either doing 4 options or 3 and I just want to do 3 options which I can just take straight to A2 rather than wasting my time doing an option I'm going to drop anyway bUT apparently, the fourth option gives you some points for uni so I need some advice really :') not sure if i should take a fourth option or not
It's over soon don't worry, I feel the same
I feel you. I'm in A2 at the moment, but honestly, I feel like people always tend to do better than they'd thought! I do agree that it's so frustrating having your entire grade rest on one or two exams, though :frown:
Original post by notgonnasaymisha
GCSEs ARE SO FREAKING STRESSFUL-I hate it so much, I genuinely wish that we had exams throughout the year and then got an average total because maths happened today and it was slightly difficult and I messed up english language I think, my creative writing could have been so much better and agh, I just want this to be over, but I'm glad in 10 days this will be over..but then Results Day :frown: I want to do so well yet I'm afraid I won't meet my expectations, I'm not aiming for A*s really just A's but gosh, I'm just in a bad mood and want to rant before revising for music and biology lmao anyway hi to anybody who's actually reading this & good luck for your exams tomorrow! :smile:

well it is all the Tories fault lololololol
Original post by Digital_King321
well it is all the Tories fault lololololol

It's been this way for years, what you on about?

Quick Reply

Latest