The Student Room Group

OCR A depth in chemistry (What topic to revise?)

I will be sitting the OCR A depth in chemistry exam this Friday at 1 pm and for most of my revision I have done past papers, the specimen papers and worksheets from my teacher. However I have decided that tomorrow rather than doing lots of questions and past papers, which I find stress me out if I do them before an exam, I could read through parts of the book.

So my question is what chapters/modules from the 'chemistry A second edition' text book will appear in the OCR A depth in chemistry as exam?

Thanks in advance
Everything.
I'm doing a lot on structure and bonding right now. But everything yes.
Original post by Phun
I will be sitting the OCR A depth in chemistry exam this Friday at 1 pm and for most of my revision I have done past papers, the specimen papers and worksheets from my teacher. However I have decided that tomorrow rather than doing lots of questions and past papers, which I find stress me out if I do them before an exam, I could read through parts of the book.

So my question is what chapters/modules from the 'chemistry A second edition' text book will appear in the OCR A depth in chemistry as exam?

Thanks in advance

I would first go over your weakest topics, then have a look at the topics that haven't come up much in the specimens or that didn't come up in Breadth.
Reply 4
Ok ,thanks for all the help. I'll start on the topics I tend to loss marks on and go on from there. Thanks again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending