The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Geography- NEA

I am currently starting my geography NEA, and have to decide on a question on some research questions to go along with it, which basically act as sub-headings. I know I want to base it on the regeneration and rebranding which has happened in Stratford, and the effect that this has had on the character of Stratford and peoples levels of attachment to the area, but I'm struggling to think of a good way to word the question which would allow me to cover these points. If anyone else is doing Changing Places for their NEA then any help would be greatly appreciated!
Reply 1
Original post by eahnders
I am currently starting my geography NEA, and have to decide on a question on some research questions to go along with it, which basically act as sub-headings. I know I want to base it on the regeneration and rebranding which has happened in Stratford, and the effect that this has had on the character of Stratford and peoples levels of attachment to the area, but I'm struggling to think of a good way to word the question which would allow me to cover these points. If anyone else is doing Changing Places for their NEA then any help would be greatly appreciated!

OMG! that is such a similar question to me. I'm answering to what extent has the Olympic regeneration of the central Stratford led to economic and social change in the area.

Would defo recommend a ‘to what extent’ question
Hi mate, this year i am doing a similar question. What was your title and what mark did you receive?
Reply 4
Original post by a.o

OMG! that is such a similar question to me. I'm answering to what extent has the Olympic regeneration of the central Stratford led to economic and social change in the area.

How did you get on with that? Please help me I’m starting mine now and this was so similar to the title I was going to chose but 8 was hesitant to if it’d be easy enough to find what I needed. Please again help!🤣
Please could you tell me what sub questions you used as I am also doing how regeneration has led to economic and social change.
Original post by a.o

Please could you tell me what sub questions you did as I am also doing an nea on how regeneration has brought economic and social change.

Quick Reply

Latest