The Student Room Group

Academic

Hi,I have finished my GCSE's in college and have achieved C in all the subjects and also i have finished Btec in business extended diploma Level 3 which was for 2 years and I have achieved D*D*D*. I don't wanna go uni at the moment but i would like to study. Any suggestions on what should I do next , I am so lost ??
Original post by Kirpsky
Hi,I have finished my GCSE's in college and have achieved C in all the subjects and also i have finished Btec in business extended diploma Level 3 which was for 2 years and I have achieved D*D*D*. I don't wanna go uni at the moment but i would like to study. Any suggestions on what should I do next , I am so lost ??

Well done with the extended diploma.

Go to a local careers interview (your college must have a careers officer) and discuss your options.

If you dont want to o to uni, then consider an apprenticeship with training. There are different levels and youd want something like level 4 or 5.

If you dont want to study at Uni and dont want an apprenticeship then consider getting a job and doing college as well for professional qualifications, which are directly applicable for specific jobs.

https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/contact-us/home

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending