I just voted Conservative AMA Watch

The Great Game
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I paused at the gaping entrance of the local voting centre and all fell silent as I cocked my head to one side and breathed deep into my balls. A red coated flunkey played the bugle to signify my arrival to the peasants and the common flock formed either side to salute my entrance. Rule Britannia was played as I strode towards the chattering harpies to collect my ballot paper.

''Make Britain great again sir''

I pulled out my big, thick pen from its leather sheath and fired a great cross into the box for Britain and for the Conservative Party. The peasantry cheered and cries of huzzah sounded throughout the streets. Immediately the British Empire was re-established and I replied with a terse ''I just did what any Englishman would have done''

:cry2:
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by The Great Game)
I paused at the gaping entrance of the local voting centre and all fell silent as I cocked my head to one side and breathed deep into my balls. A red coated flunkey played the bugle to signify my arrival to the peasants and the common flock formed either side to salute my entrance. Rule Britannia was played as I strode towards the chattering harpies to collect my ballot paper.

I pulled out my big, thick pen from its leather sheath and fired a great cross into the box for Britain and for the Conservative Party. The peasantry cheered and cries of huzzah sounded throughout the streets. Immediately the British Empire was re-established and I replied with a terse ''I just did what any Englishman would have done''

Well done! Though the unnecessary sexual imagery made me feel a bit dirty and used.
The Great Game
Rep:
?
(Original post by Reality Check)
Well done! Though the unnecessary sexual imagery made me feel a bit dirty and used.
You're far from the only one.
Gerry-Atricks
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Which party did you vote for?
PotterlyMissy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

I likey.
The Great Game
Rep:
?
(Original post by glad-he-ate-her)
Which party did you vote for?
Very funny. You're getting sent to Australia.
Owain53
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
me too
Bertybassett
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No one cares lad

Posted from TSR Mobile
tres1732
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by PotterlyMissy)
I likey.
you're always horny.
Gerry-Atricks
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Very funny. You're getting sent to Australia.
Spare me

Perhaps i could be a court jester when the full might of the british empire is reinstated and we claw back our colonies,one by one.
vestbirkw
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

I am 15 and I have spent the past week solid proving plebians wrong about Corbyn and explaining how stupid he is, thank you for re affirming my hope in the world
The Great Game
Rep:
?
(Original post by PotterlyMissy)
I likey.
Nothing more British than capturing fugitive Indian women
TheIncredibleZ
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This is the funniest thing i have read today
username1854431
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
!!!
The Great Game
Rep:
?
(Original post by vestbirkw)
I am 15 and I have spent the past week solid proving plebians wrong about Corbyn and explaining how stupid he is, thank you for re affirming my hope in the world
You're doing us a fine service LAD, crush the unions and the reds.
PotterlyMissy
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Nothing more British than capturing fugitive Indian women
British man can shackle the Indian woman up and enact a rape enactment scene with her. Totally brings memories of the fun colonial times.
Keques
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why are you mug?
The Great Game
Rep:
?
(Original post by Axel Johann)
!!!
x

The thing is, I wish this was the Conservative Party conference and I'd vote for them. Communism must be scrubbed from the face of the Earth.
JMR2020.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by vestbirkw)
I am 15 and have spent my past week doing the opposite!
JamesTwain
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I haven't voted, I couldn't get registered in time. Oops.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (79)
57.66%
Yes- I don't like it (8)
5.84%
No- I want it (43)
31.39%
No- I don't want it (7)
5.11%

Watched Threads