The Student Room Group

paranoid everyone hates me

does anyone ever feel like this sometimes? most days i'm fine but for example today at work i was so anxious and felt like i was going to cry all morning. i felt extremely paranoid and felt like everyone hated me and was ignoring me. idk why i get like this sometimes or what causes it but it's horrible
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
does anyone ever feel like this sometimes? most days i'm fine but for example today at work i was so anxious and felt like i was going to cry all morning. i felt extremely paranoid and felt like everyone hated me and was ignoring me. idk why i get like this sometimes or what causes it but it's horrible

I feel this all the time. I'm not sure if I'm having depression or anything but I hate to feel like this. I always try to be cautious of everything I say because I'm afraid people will hate me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry to hear about that.

Perhaps you are just worried about what people think of you. Your projections are important too, don't be too self-conscious or anything.

If you feel like you ever need to talk to anyone, feel free to PM me :smile:.
Reply 3
It's a psychological response, and I'm not a therapist so I won't analyse this for you.

Most importantly, you are not the only one. When my social anxiety is high I feel that way too. Best thing is that the feeling passes. When you feel like that, remind yourself of good times and evidence that what you are feeling may not be true. Keep notes where someone might say something nude about you (like in a card or text or something). They can help when you feel low :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
*nice, not nude. Autocorrect is not kind

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous

Im exactly like u! Exactly! I feel like I need everyone's approval !
I suffer from social anxiety and I constantly worry upto the point where I feel like my family dont like me.

Quick Reply

Latest