pastelsloth
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
revised like over 100+ flashcards ,ive memorized but i still have the digestive system (basically done with it tho), the heart, biofuels ,intensive farming, speciation, genes and stuff left. what do i dooooooooooooooooooooooo lol who else is in the same boat plz dont let me be the only one thanks
mangekyoumusa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What exam board?
pastelsloth
Rep:
?
(Original post by mangekyoumusa)
What exam board?
aqa : (
smaiu
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Well I only know b2 and THE MAjority of b3 I ain't learning all the greenhosue human fishing ********
mangekyoumusa
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by pastelsloth)
aqa : (
I'm pretty sure you've tried free science lessons,
have you made flashcards based off the spec?
pastelsloth
Rep:
?
I'm pretty sure you've tried free science lessons,
have you made flashcards based off the spec?
using his flashcards from his website he bases it off the spec-organised the last few into 3 groups of easiest to medium to hardest to learn but theres still proabably 50 more to do and i want to get to bed early so im not tired tomorrow. i would have revised waaay earlier but i took gcse art and photography so that consumed all my time : / wbu r u sitting the exam tmrw?
mangekyoumusa
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
using his flashcards from his website he bases it off the spec-organised the last few into 3 groups of easiest to medium to hardest to learn but theres still proabably 50 more to do and i want to get to bed early so im not tired tomorrow. i would have revised waaay earlier but i took gcse art and photography so that consumed all my time : / wbu r u sitting the exam tmrw?
Yh, but I do edexcel
I have around about 70-80 cards for the whole b2 spec which seems to be working for me, I making them myself using anki. when did u start revising cuz I started revising them like last week and most of the info should be solid by now,
pastelsloth
Rep:
?
(Original post by smaiu)
Well I only know b2 and THE MAjority of b3 I ain't learning all the greenhosue human fishing ********
gonna try all of it : ( good luck to you for tomorrow-i relate to wanting to skip the dumb stuff at the end
pastelsloth
Rep:
?
Yh, but I do edexcel
I have around about 70-80 cards for the whole b2 spec which seems to be working for me, I making them myself using anki. when did u start revising cuz I started revising them like last week and most of the info should be solid by now,
i have 400 overall...thing is ive done a lot of them-its just the complex-er stuff left and it takes ages. but its good you started a week ago-i started today!! not the best idea but it worked for history.
rebecca.jb
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Try science and math by primrose kitten on YouTube. The videos aren't great but she has two video summaries for the whole of b2 and b3 that are about forty minutes each and they're good for quick memory refreshers.
faloodeh
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You've done more than me, so well done HAHA
more concerned for the unit 3's tbh
smaiu
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm just going to aim for a b in unit 3's since I'll probably get a's or a* in unit 2 and 1
mangekyoumusa
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i have 400 overall...thing is ive done a lot of them-its just the complex-er stuff left and it takes ages. but its good you started a week ago-i started today!! not the best idea but it worked for history.
You started today??????? Damn... I would be ******** my self if I was in your position xD
I would probably even end up staying up all night tbh, I can catch up on sleep from coming straight home from after the exam instead, worth considering.
Do you have 400 cards for b2????
pastelsloth
Rep:
?
(Original post by rebecca.jb)
Try science and math by primrose kitten on YouTube. The videos aren't great but she has two video summaries for the whole of b2 and b3 that are about forty minutes each and they're good for quick memory refreshers.
might go into school early as my teachers doing a whole run through of b2 before the exam-but i have used pk's vids before theyre okay-thanks for the help though! appreciate it
pastelsloth
Rep:
?
You started today??????? Damn... I would be ******** my self if I was in your position xD
I would probably even end up staying up all night tbh, I can catch up on sleep from coming straight home from after the exam instead, worth considering.
Do you have 400 cards for b2????
im literally not evn stressing :lol::lol: i'll see bc apparently lack of sleep effects ur memory so...maybe not a good idea? what do u think, should i pull and all nighter-i can eaasily get it done that way..i think... and i have 200 for b3 and 200 for b2 : 0 theyre good though-some info is a bit redundant and obvious but its good to have
pastelsloth
Rep:
?
(Original post by Faloodeh)
You've done more than me, so well done HAHA
more concerned for the unit 3's tbh
unit 3 will be the annoying one...i hope we get a break between the two exams that would sa v e my life. but u should try getting more done!! theres still time for you! at least im telling myself there is...lool
faloodeh
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
unit 3 will be the annoying one...i hope we get a break between the two exams that would sa v e my life. but u should try getting more done!! theres still time for you! at least im telling myself there is...lool
Apparently we dont, so I plan on asking to take a toilet break atleast even if I dont need to pee
mangekyoumusa
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
im literally not evn stressing :lol::lol: i'll see bc apparently lack of sleep effects ur memory so...maybe not a good idea? what do u think, should i pull and all nighter-i can eaasily get it done that way..i think... and i have 200 for b3 and 200 for b2 : 0 theyre good though-some info is a bit redundant and obvious but its good to have
depends on what you're aiming for, if you don't mind with a C then you probs could go sleep xD
but if you want something like an A/A* going to sleep won't help, but so will not going to xD
tbh personally, I would stay up but others are going to differ,
go through this
http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects...OL-W-SP-14.PDF
go to b2
and focus on what you don't know
pastelsloth
Rep:
?
(Original post by Faloodeh)
Apparently we dont, so I plan on asking to take a toilet break atleast even if I dont need to pee
REPORTING U TO AQA SMH
idk how that would work^
but thats a bit evil ;o what abt the rest of us :lol::lol: i hope ur 'toilet break' helps lmao
rebecca.jb
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
A lack of sleep is definitely not a good idea but if you think you can stay awake in the exam that's more than I could do. I'll probably fall asleep with staying up to watch the election
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (288)
55.71%
I don't have everything I need (229)
44.29%

Watched Threads