The Student Room Group

Will rests help?

So, with all my AS exams done, my fate seems to be sealed as to applying to uni. By the 15th of January the latest exam results the unis will have from me will be those from June 2017.

I am doing Edexcel IAL in Spain, so I am trying to persuade teachers in my school to come in at 7 a.m. in October so I can resit my exams if any go badly.

However, my question is: do unis take into consideration resits after your application has been sent? , whether they are from the October or January exam series.

Any help is appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by Isaac Caletrio
So, with all my AS exams done, my fate seems to be sealed as to applying to uni. By the 15th of January the latest exam results the unis will have from me will be those from June 2017.

I am doing Edexcel IAL in Spain, so I am trying to persuade teachers in my school to come in at 7 a.m. in October so I can resit my exams if any go badly.

However, my question is: do unis take into consideration resits after your application has been sent? , whether they are from the October or January exam series.

Any help is appreciated.

Yes on UCAS you put the achieved grades and also that you have pending grades (resits).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Doonesbury
Yes on UCAS you put the achieved grades and also that you have pending grades (resits).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok, thanks, but is it more useful to do resits in OCtober, or does it not matter if you wait till January?
Reply 3
Original post by Isaac Caletrio
Ok, thanks, but is it more useful to do resits in OCtober, or does it not matter if you wait till January?

That's your choice, it makes no difference to the universities.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending