The Student Room Group

Only 2 a levels and 1 as

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone here is knows if 2 a levels in bio and phys and 1 as Latin at C grade is enough for radiography? I did well at GCSEs 2015, but am repeating L6 because of illness. I am doing bio, physics and Latin A level, but I think I need to drop Latin (haven't been to school for most of this year) to focus on my sciences. Do you think this will ruin my chances for radiography? Sorry first time on here
Reply 1
Original post by EL3292
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone here is knows if 2 a levels in bio and phys and 1 as Latin at C grade is enough for radiography? I did well at GCSEs 2015, but am repeating L6 because of illness. I am doing bio, physics and Latin A level, but I think I need to drop Latin (haven't been to school for most of this year) to focus on my sciences. Do you think this will ruin my chances for radiography? Sorry first time on here

This would depend on the uni. They might be more lenient if they're aware of your illness, so make sure you discuss this with your referee. But you would need to contact the unis before applying to see if they would consider you, or if you would need to take additional qualifications.
Reply 2
thanks, I didn't know if could/needed to talk to them before applying. better start drafting an email then. I really appreciate the help

Quick Reply

Latest