This poll is closed

how was the paper?

excellent :D 25%
Good :) 33%
okay :| 33%
Bad :/ 8%
Horrible :(0%
Total votes: 12
how was the paper guys? also, if you could list the questions you remember we might be able to make an unofficial marking scheme.
Reply 1
what was the answer for the first mcq? was it H-H ??
Reply 2
what was the answer for when diamond and graphite are heated in temp higher than 800 degrees ??
I found the paper a little hard.
I didnt draw the electrons stuff and Bn Structure.
I got milligrams one incorrect but still will get 1 marks for moles etc etc. I hope so.
Was the volume 10 something?
Rest last question was fine.
Well in mcq was the anthrogenic change one Diflurodichloromethane since carbon dioxide is not only released by it...
And that last one ionisation energy i was confuse in that was it B or D? Or anything?
And in that question where nitrogen was in atmosphere was it is because a acts as a caTalyst?
And why wasnt titre 3 essential? I wrote two three points like first 2 are concordant and etc.
I feel like losing 12 13 marks which i could have done but still grade now depends on grade boundaries i hope they are low.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by aruba258
what was the answer for when diamond and graphite are heated in temp higher than 800 degrees ??

What did you write?
I wrote something i dont wanna say it cause its wrong lol
Reply 5
Original post by LittlePrince
What did you write?
I wrote something i dont wanna say it cause its wrong lol

I wrote carbon (soot). It could be CO2 also i guess.
What did you guys get for the mass in milligrams for section B? I got about 124mg
Reply 6
Original post by sheyg97
I wrote carbon (soot). It could be CO2 also i guess.
What did you guys get for the mass in milligrams for section B? I got about 124mg

i got 329mg like that
Reply 7
Original post by aruba258
what was the answer for the first mcq? was it H-H ??

i wrote that too
Reply 8
Original post by quraisht
i got 329mg like that

How could the old tablets contain more KIO3 than the initial tablets ?? It was 85mg tablet I got like 42.5mg
Reply 9
Original post by LittlePrince
I found the paper a little hard.
I didnt draw the electrons stuff and Bn Structure.
I got milligrams one incorrect but still will get 1 marks for moles etc etc. I hope so.
Was the volume 10 something?
Rest last question was fine.
Well in mcq was the anthrogenic change one Diflurodichloromethane since carbon dioxide is not only released by it...
And that last one ionisation energy i was confuse in that was it B or D? Or anything?
And in that question where nitrogen was in atmosphere was it is because a acts as a caTalyst?
And why wasnt titre 3 essential? I wrote two three points like first 2 are concordant and etc.
I feel like losing 12 13 marks which i could have done but still grade now depends on grade boundaries i hope they are low.

Thank God I did draw the structure I was about to miss it too
For milligrams I got 42.5
For volume I got 12.9cm3
I also did diflourochloroshit cuz its only due to human activities
For ionisation it was about having more inner shells
I don't remember the nitrogen one but it does not act as a catalyst it's NO that does
For titration all three were concordant so no need for further titration
Same
Im also losing about the same marks but max raw marks for an A have been about 65 in previous past papers

Quick Reply

Latest