AM-BI-TIOUS
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
AQA History June 2017 1C
The questions were as follows:
1)How convincing were the extracts about Mid Tudor Crisis from 1533 to 1558
2) Henry VII successful as a monarchical authority by 1509. Assess the validity of this view.
3) To what extent was the government transformed fundamentally between 1509 to 1547?
4) Elizabeth's religious settlement
How did everyone do in the exam?
Billy Cabral
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by AM-BI-TIOUS)
AQA History June 2017 1C
2) Henry VII successful as a monarchical authority by 1509. Assess the validity of this view.
3) To what extent was the government transformed fundamentally between 1509 to 1547?
Sources were quite nice, although source 3 was tricky to extract info from I mianky focused on how the lower levels of society was affected. I did the henry vii question and talked about how he controlled nobility, his rebellions, his succession and his foreign policy. In the Elizabethan religious settlement one I wrote about how it was successful as she controlled the Jesuits, Presbyterians, Mary queen of Scots and the armada and how by stopping this all the settlement was successful. However I didn't outline what the settlement was in the intro so I'm a bit worried now. Need to get an A. Timing was tough too, mmanaged to get a counter argument in every single paragraph for my own knowledge essays apart from 1 as I didnt have time. I then countered the counter argument to give a convincing argument. How did others do? I'm worried I may not if gotten an A. also I did the Elizabethan settlement one and did 4 paragraphs on how it was successful using the armada, control of Jesuits, control of puritans and Mary queen of Scots and how her dealing with these factors enabled the settlement to be successful. Howeber I didnt actually outline what the settlement entailed can someone help please? Like 90 people have read this and no ones replied
examsaqa2017
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by AM-BI-TIOUS)
AQA History June 2017 1C
did you take the french revolution exam??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (277)
15.42%
Uncertainty around my education (281)
15.65%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (178)
9.91%
Isolating with family (127)
7.07%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (80)
4.45%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (150)
8.35%
Loneliness (177)
9.86%
Financial worries (74)
4.12%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (165)
9.19%
Exposure to negative news/social media (128)
7.13%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (159)
8.85%

Watched Threads