University of Bradford Postgraduate
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey,

So the General Election has left us scratching our heads :confused: still and slightly unsure as to what happens next. After a whirlwind of activity, what do you make of it?

Whilst today there’s a close look at what’s next for UK politics, as a University we continue to be at forefront of current global politics; our expertise in peace studies, politics and international development looks to explore the theories, significance and evolution of worldwide issues facing us today.

Want to delve deeper into global political challenges? Find out more about our Postgraduate politics courses offered at the University of Bradford:

Anna
Tcannon
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by University of Bradford Postgraduate)
Hey,

So the General Election has left us scratching our heads :confused: still and slightly unsure as to what happens next. After a whirlwind of activity, what do you make of it?

Whilst today there’s a close look at what’s next for UK politics, as a University we continue to be at forefront of current global politics; our expertise in peace studies, politics and international development looks to explore the theories, significance and evolution of worldwide issues facing us today.

Want to delve deeper into global political challenges? Find out more about our Postgraduate politics courses offered at the University of Bradford:

Anna
This is a cheap and blatant plug. I do not believe that your specific MA Politics courses can solve political challenges.
University of Bradford Postgraduate
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Tcannon)
This is a cheap and blatant plug. I do not believe that your specific MA Politics courses can solve political challenges.
Hi @tcannon :hello:

You're right it is a bit cheeky , but one of our graduates Lloyd Russell-Moyle has just become an MP through yesterday's General Election.

Anna
Tcannon
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi Anna,

OK, congratulations. I am happy for Bradford U. I shall expect plugs from proud alma maters of the other 649 MPs. With Oxford Uni leading as undergrad institution of a large number of MPs.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (170)
44.16%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
11.17%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (31)
8.05%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.56%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (36)
9.35%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.71%

Watched Threads