The Student Room Group

Help; What to do from here?

Hi,

I'm currently in Year 12 and I got 5A*/5A/2B's at GCSE with below average revision, but I'm wondering whether that's enough to consider top uni's such as Oxbridge? I not especially bothered if I don't go to Oxbridge as long I'm happy with where I go and what course I do in about just over a years time. Moreover, I'm undecided on what subject to do. I haven't started writing my personal statement or researched much regarding potential universities, open days and other courses.

I do Maths, Physics and Economics at A-Level. I did Geography this year and completed the AS. Grades-wise, I'm looking at perhaps a B in Geography AS, maybe an A? And then at A2 best case scenario would be A*/A*/A and worse case would probably be A/A/B. So... should I be looking at potential universities now, open days, thinking about my PS or just concentrating on mocks (I have them in just over a week - these count to my predicted grades)
Reply 1
Original post by JZ7800
I'm currently in Year 12 and I got 5A*/5A/2B's at GCSE with below average revision, but I'm wondering whether that's enough to consider top uni's such as Oxbridge? )

Yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest