black1blade
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
How did everyone find that exam? I thought it was extremely left field with a lot of questions that I don't feel are asked very often. There was no boltzmann question and pretty much no wm questions (most of the organic stuff was DF and OZ stuff). Lots of ES though although no equilibrium. Loads of 1 mole of a gas occupies 24dm^3 at rtp. My friend used pv=nrt on every one though XD.
Kira Yagami
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Do you you know anyone who has done old spec F332?

Really need to compare my answers...

thanks.
black1blade
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kira Yagami)
Do you you know anyone who has done old spec F332?

Really need to compare my answers...

thanks.
Doubt you'll be able find many because it seems like not many people do ocr B so even less will be doing old spec B.
RevisionGuide
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Quite a nice paper compared to last year. The 6 marker on ozone and the thermal stability question were really nice. I got like 346 nm for the wavelength question. O.300 mol dm3 for the concentration calculation question.
black1blade
Rep:
?
(Original post by RevisionGuide)
Quite a nice paper compared to last year. The 6 marker on ozone and the thermal stability question were really nice. I got like 346 nm for the wavelength question. O.300 mol dm3 for the concentration calculation question.
Yeah can't really remember many of the numbers I got but I am 90% sure that I got all the calculations right. There where a lot of 1 mark questions and the penultimate question being about what is atomic number was hilarious.
RevisionGuide
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by black1blade)
Yeah can't really remember many of the numbers I got but I am 90% sure that I got all the calculations right. There where a lot of 1 mark questions and the penultimate question being about what is atomic number was hilarious.
Oh yeah I was laughing at that question lmao. Do you remember what you got for some of the calculation questions for comparison? I think I got most of the calcs correct as well, but worth checking.
What do you think grade boundaries are gonna be like btw?
black1blade
Rep:
?
Oh yeah I was laughing at that question lmao. Do you remember what you got for some of the calculation questions for comparison? I think I got most of the calcs correct as well, but worth checking.
What do you think grade boundaries are gonna be like btw?
I can remember the method for a lot of them but a lot where pretty similar. Like there was both a gdm^-3 and mol dm^-3 conc question I think. 346nm is probably what I got (that's what other people were saying and I double checked during the exam) and for the mol s^-1 I got 5.56x10^-5.
black1blade
Rep:
?
There was a lot of catalysis stuff and loads of electolysis.
RevisionGuide
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I can remember the method for a lot of them but a lot where pretty similar. Like there was both a gdm^-3 and mol dm^-3 conc question I think. 346nm is probably what I got (that's what other people were saying and I double checked during the exam) and for the mol s^-1 I got 5.56x10^-5.
For the mol s-1 question I got 2.88 lmao, using volume = moles x 24. What did you get for the electrolysis questions where the substances were molten?
black1blade
Rep:
?
For the mol s-1 question I got 2.88 lmao, using volume = moles x 24. What did you get for the electrolysis questions where the substances were molten?
24dm^3 but the graph had cm^3 so 24000. What was the compound for the question again? Similarity is chlorine gas but difference was that in solution there would be hydrogen gas produced. For the what would you observe with sodium iodide solution what did you say? I said grey solid/ brown solution.
AspiringUnderdog
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
24dm^3 but the graph had cm^3 so 24000. What was the compound for the question again? Similarity is chlorine gas but difference was that in solution there would be hydrogen gas produced. For the what would you observe with sodium iodide solution what did you say? I said grey solid/ brown solution.
ah crud do you think that you have to say the colour I just put iodine solid formed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (11)
28.21%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (3)
7.69%
No I am happy with my choice (22)
56.41%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
7.69%

Watched Threads