The Student Room Group

Fast Track A - Levels. (History - Politics - Religious Studies - Geography)

Hiya
I have just completed two A-Levels this year. I have completed Media Studies and ICT.
I am going to college to complete two fast track a-levels, however I only have the option to choose History (ccea), Politics (ccea), Geography (ccea) and Religious Studies (ccea).
I am wanting to study a law degree, however there is no subject requirements for the degree which I want to pursue.
If you have completed any of the A-Levels could use give me advice please on which two A-Levels I should choose to complete within fast track
Original post by T_1999
Hiya
I have just completed two A-Levels this year. I have completed Media Studies and ICT.
I am going to college to complete two fast track a-levels, however I only have the option to choose History (ccea), Politics (ccea), Geography (ccea) and Religious Studies (ccea).
I am wanting to study a law degree, however there is no subject requirements for the degree which I want to pursue.
If you have completed any of the A-Levels could use give me advice please on which two A-Levels I should choose to complete within fast track

It might be better to look at this from the point of view of which you would enjoy the most and which you would get the best grade in, as this will benefit you more than just picking for the sake of it :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by brainzistheword
It might be better to look at this from the point of view of which you would enjoy the most and which you would get the best grade in, as this will benefit you more than just picking for the sake of it :smile:

Thank you for your comment,
I will take on this advice

Quick Reply

Latest