History GCSE Notes on Middle East. Is anyone interested? Watch

Maria Ch
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys. On Wednesday is my last history paper, one on Middle East and the other one on Russia. I sat down and made some notes ( in Word) on a possible question which is quite tricky: ''Superpower involvement in the Middle East'' and how it changed. If you are interested please don't hesitate to tell me, I can send them to you! : )
brainzistheword
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Maria Ch)
Hi guys. On Wednesday is my last history paper, one on Middle East and the other one on Russia. I sat down and made some notes ( in Word) on a possible question which is quite tricky: ''Superpower involvement in the Middle East'' and how it changed. If you are interested please don't hesitate to tell me, I can send them to you! : )
Hey, I bet your notes are great! If they are typed, you could always upload them here to TSR so everyone can access them whenever they want to just a thought
MiriamButcher
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Maria Ch)
I’m currently revising for my Russia exam in the summer and have nearly finished the Middle East topic. I would really appreciate the notes to get a head start on the rest of my class for peace of mind.
Maria Ch
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by MiriamButcher)
I’m currently revising for my Russia exam in the summer and have nearly finished the Middle East topic. I would really appreciate the notes to get a head start on the rest of my class for peace of mind.
Hey! Sure, I'll search in my laptop to find the document. What's an email I can send it to?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (202)
27.48%
No (533)
72.52%

Watched Threads